October 13, 2009
Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> The RC can be just a tag in the VCS (I think it would be nicer to have an
> easily distributable package though, Robert even offered himself to do
> nightly builds automatically for you, so that shouldn't be a problem if
> the offer is still open).

This is still on my to do list... I've pretty much got what I want working manually now, just gotta find some time to set it up to run automatically. Once it's in place, having smaller commits will really make it more useful as you'll be able to pinpoint the exact changes which caused issues or made improvements.
October 13, 2009
Robert Clipsham, el 13 de octubre a las 16:26 me escribiste:
> Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> >The RC can be just a tag in the VCS (I think it would be nicer to have an easily distributable package though, Robert even offered himself to do nightly builds automatically for you, so that shouldn't be a problem if the offer is still open).
> 
> This is still on my to do list... I've pretty much got what I want working manually now, just gotta find some time to set it up to run automatically. Once it's in place, having smaller commits will really make it more useful as you'll be able to pinpoint the exact changes which caused issues or made improvements.

Thanks Robert for taking care of this.

-- 
Leandro Lucarella (AKA luca)                      http://llucax.com.ar/
----------------------------------------------------------------------
GPG Key: 5F5A8D05 (F8CD F9A7 BF00 5431 4145  104C 949E BFB6 5F5A 8D05)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us... very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...
1 2
Next ›   Last »