January 22, 2008
BCS Wrote:
> do you have them in SVN somewhere? If not I would be willing to let you put them in scrapple.

I don't have them in SVN. (In the meantime I have fixed fastSort and added the partition/xpartition, now I'll work on Deque).

Thank you for the offer, I think the main problem is that those libs use Phobos, so to be ported to Tango they require some work. (A smaller problem is that put/putr/str/repr are meant as alternative to writefln/writef, so they may be at odd with the way Tango prints things).

Bye,
bearophile
January 22, 2008
bearophile wrote:
> BCS Wrote:
> 
>>do you have them in SVN somewhere? If not I would be willing to let you put them in scrapple.
> 
> 
> I don't have them in SVN. (In the meantime I have fixed fastSort and added the partition/xpartition, now I'll work on Deque).
> 
> Thank you for the offer, I think the main problem is that those libs use Phobos, so to be ported to Tango they require some work. (A smaller problem is that put/putr/str/repr are meant as alternative to writefln/writef, so they may be at odd with the way Tango prints things).
> 
> Bye,
> bearophile

scapple has Phobos only code as well. In fact All of /my/ code is Phobos only. (tango.scrapple is a different project.)
1 2
Next ›   Last »