November 13, 2012
Update - we've crossed $20K! At this point we're one major backer away from achieving the goal, and we're looking at a number of options. Please share with your friends and coworkers, and bring the discussion up with your employer's managers and recruiters. It should be an easier case to make now that among 107 backers we have sold out 20 early bird seats and 3 sponsorships before even having published a conference program.

We will make this happen!

Andrei
November 14, 2012
On Tuesday, 13 November 2012 at 01:08:01 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Update - we've crossed $20K! At this point we're one major backer away from achieving the goal, and we're looking at a number of options. Please share with your friends and coworkers, and bring the discussion up with your employer's managers and recruiters. It should be an easier case to make now that among 107 backers we have sold out 20 early bird seats and 3 sponsorships before even having published a conference program.
>
> We will make this happen!
>
>
> Andrei

I was about to donate, but after creating the accounts I found out paying is only possible with a credit card.
Is there another way I can donate $25 (or $50+ if you can send a shirt to the EU)?
November 14, 2012
> Update - we've crossed $20K! At this point we're one major backer away from achieving the goal, and we're looking at a number of options. Please share with your friends and coworkers, and bring the discussion up with your employer's managers and recruiters. It should be an easier case to make now that among 107 backers we have sold out 20 early bird seats and 3 sponsorships before even having published a conference program.
>
>
>
> Andrei

I was about to donate, but after creating the accounts I found out paying is only possible with a credit card.
Is there another way I can donate $25 (or $50+ if you can send a shirt to the EU)?
November 14, 2012
On Tuesday, 13 November 2012 at 01:08:01 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
>
>
>
> Andrei

I was about to donate, but after creating the accounts I found
out paying is only possible with a credit card.
Is there another way I can donate $25 (or $50+ if you can send a
shirt to the EU)?
November 14, 2012
On Monday, 22 October 2012 at 17:25:28 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> We're on! For one month starting today, we're raising funding for DConf 2013.
>
> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2083649206/the-d-programming-language-conference-2013-0
>
> Please pledge your support and encourage your friends to do the same. Hope to see you in 2013!
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

shirt to the EU)?
November 14, 2012
>
>
>
> Andrei

shirt to the EU)?
November 15, 2012
On 10/22/2012 07:25 PM, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Please pledge your support and encourage your friends to do the same. Hope to
> see you in 2013!

About that t-shirt thing -- is Kickstarter really accurate to say "US only"?  Or can you enter an EU address and pay shipping charges?
November 15, 2012
On 11/15/12 6:39 AM, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
> On 10/22/2012 07:25 PM, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>> Please pledge your support and encourage your friends to do the same.
>> Hope to
>> see you in 2013!
>
> About that t-shirt thing -- is Kickstarter really accurate to say "US
> only"? Or can you enter an EU address and pay shipping charges?

I think you can, but I'm not sure. Anyhow we can arrange something - feel free to contribute $50 for "no reward" and then contact me to get the T-shirt.

Andrei
November 15, 2012
On 15 November 2012 15:13, Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail@erdani.org> wrote:
> On 11/15/12 6:39 AM, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
>>
>> On 10/22/2012 07:25 PM, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>>>
>>> Please pledge your support and encourage your friends to do the same.
>>> Hope to
>>> see you in 2013!
>>
>>
>> About that t-shirt thing -- is Kickstarter really accurate to say "US only"? Or can you enter an EU address and pay shipping charges?
>
>
> I think you can, but I'm not sure. Anyhow we can arrange something - feel free to contribute $50 for "no reward" and then contact me to get the T-shirt.
>
> Andrei

I hope all attendees get a t-shirt. :-)

-- 
Iain Buclaw

*(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';
November 15, 2012
On 11/15/12, Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I hope all attendees get a t-shirt. :-)

All D attendees are required to be barechested (ladies excluded), and
a minimum beard descent of 1.5x below the Adam's apple (ladies not
excluded).