On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 1:52 AM, Gleb <s4mmael@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys!

Brad Anderson Wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 3:10 AM, Gavin <wzy17695@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2.058 for Windows was released without std.net.curl built in. You'll have
> to rebuild phobos to get it working. It's not too hard though.
I tried to rebuild Phobos using the instructions from this thread, but I didn't manage to get it work.
More information about the errors is in this thread:
forum.dlang.org/thread/rugjkrsqbnwlzlcsvbss@forum.dlang.org#post-rugjkrsqbnwlzlcsvbss:40forum.dlang.org

Maybe somebody who managed to get it built correctly can share phobos.lib for Windows 7 with curl support, please?

Sorry for the trouble.  I should have checked this before I gave you the instructions.  The win32.mak replacement I offered you was actually created from HEAD, not the v2.058 tag so it included the removal of the __fileinit stuff that didn't happen until after 2.058.  You can find a proper win32.mak here: https://gist.github.com/3816217ffd041d62d6bd

For anyone coming across this thread from the archive, use the patch file also in the above link instead of the whole file replacement. Unfortunately 2.059 won't include the changes (I'm kind of at a loss with how to proceed) but the win32.mak differs from the 2.058 version so using the patch is necessary in order to not break things.

Regards,
Brad Anderson