If you just want to not repeat fields and methods you can use alias this or mixins:
https://run.dlang.io/is/0UkjTe

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 2:07 PM, drug via Digitalmars-d-learn <digitalmars-d-learn@puremagic.com> wrote:
11.10.2017 14:37, ANtlord пишет:

Hello dear community!

I've met a little issue. How can I generate struct or class copying some fields and methods from another struct or class? I've found methods to get fields. They are std.traits.FieldNameTuple and std.traits.FieldTypeTuple but I can't find a method allows getting methods from struct or class.

Other words I want to get fields and methods by string values and copy them to my struct. Is it possible? Or do I want something strange?

Thanks in advance. Sorry if my English is not clear.
You need a wrapper, but it would include all fields and methods from base struct/class and you just expose only that you need. So it's quite possible except I don't known how you can exclude needless fields.
But FieldNameTuple etc are not enough, your best friend is __traits(allMember, ...), iterating over its output and making decision what current symbol is and processing it according to its features. It's not trivial but not very complex.