August 31
On Tuesday, 1 August 2017 at 21:27:32 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> [ ... ]

Hi Guys,

many stabilty fixed have happened and as a result the new preview-build is green on the auto-tester and project tester.

However it might still produce !!invalid code!! if a certain combination of features triggers a case I have overlooked! -- you have been warned :) (then again .... that is the case with every compiler ..... (except maybe CompCert ?))

the preview builds are available here:

https://nightlies.dlang.org/dmd-newCTFE/




October 11
On Tuesday, 1 August 2017 at 21:27:32 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> At the end of July newCTFE became capable of executing the bf-ctfe[1] code and pass the tests.
> At 5 times the speed. While using 40% the memory.
> (It should be noted that the code generated by bf-ctfe is optimized to put as little pressure on ctfe as possible and tries to avoid the pathological paths which is why the speed improvement is not as high as some other code I showed before)
>
> [...]

What about October 2017? I miss your frequent updates on newCTFE.
October 11
On Wednesday, 11 October 2017 at 07:39:47 UTC, Tourist wrote:
> What about October 2017? I miss your frequent updates on newCTFE.

Me too.
October 11
On Wednesday, 11 October 2017 at 07:39:47 UTC, Tourist wrote:
> On Tuesday, 1 August 2017 at 21:27:32 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> At the end of July newCTFE became capable of executing the bf-ctfe[1] code and pass the tests.
>> At 5 times the speed. While using 40% the memory.
>> (It should be noted that the code generated by bf-ctfe is optimized to put as little pressure on ctfe as possible and tries to avoid the pathological paths which is why the speed improvement is not as high as some other code I showed before)
>>
>> [...]
>
> What about October 2017? I miss your frequent updates on newCTFE.

Sorry about that, I am quite with my job at sociomantic.

As soon as I find time I'll post a detailed report about my latest work and the directions I am planning to explore next.
October 11
On Wednesday, 11 October 2017 at 10:45:32 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> On Wednesday, 11 October 2017 at 07:39:47 UTC, Tourist wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 1 August 2017 at 21:27:32 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> What about October 2017? I miss your frequent updates on newCTFE.
>
> Sorry about that, I am quite with my job at sociomantic.
>
> As soon as I find time I'll post a detailed report about my latest work and the directions I am planning to explore next.

+ busy (insert where appropriate)
Next ›   Last »
1 2 3