January 04, 2005
Hi again,

i've coded a bit of PHP now and i wanted to test it a bit.
Feel free to go to http://quit-clan.de/docwiki/ and edit any page you want. I'm just curious if this system may become better than what the doc is currently maintained in.

If you got any ideas or bug reports, please reply to me by EMail - the doc wiki doesn't have any rollback function yet, so notes to the documentation there may get lost :)

Sorry Walter for ripping your documentation, i just did this for testing the software (i want it to be capable of handling the current documentation). I don't plan to copy the current doc, i plan to write a new one in the new wiki soon.

Greetz,
Markus
January 04, 2005
Looks great!

When can we add content to it ?

Charlie

"Markus Dangl" <danglm@in.tum.de> wrote in message news:cregpn$2dvr$1@digitaldaemon.com...
> Hi again,
>
> i've coded a bit of PHP now and i wanted to test it a bit.
> Feel free to go to http://quit-clan.de/docwiki/ and edit any page you
> want. I'm just curious if this system may become better than what the
> doc is currently maintained in.
>
> If you got any ideas or bug reports, please reply to me by EMail - the doc wiki doesn't have any rollback function yet, so notes to the documentation there may get lost :)
>
> Sorry Walter for ripping your documentation, i just did this for testing the software (i want it to be capable of handling the current documentation). I don't plan to copy the current doc, i plan to write a new one in the new wiki soon.
>
> Greetz,
> Markus


January 04, 2005
Looks promising! Thanks!

I was able to make an edit to a page, and the revision seems to be "sticky". Super!

Something to consider ... can you keep the left side links (TOC)
available as "inner" pages are selected? (Similar to an html
frameset?).

e.g., when I look at "Major Goals of D", I have to use "Home", "Up", or the "Back Arrow" to return to the top-level TOC. Perhaps I'm missing something, but there doesn't seem to be a direct way to go to another page, or even the next page. This might also make "navigation" easier.

Keep up the good work!


January 04, 2005
Charles schrieb:
> Looks great!
> 
> When can we add content to it ?
> 
> Charlie

I want to implement an authentification and a rollback system first... then we can start to add content. I don't want get the docs screwed up by accident :)
January 04, 2005
> Something to consider ... can you keep the left side links (TOC)
> available as "inner" pages are selected? (Similar to an html
> frameset?).

Fixed, i hope its better this way.
Top | Discussion index | About this forum | D home