View mode: basic / threaded / horizontal-split · Log in · Help
June 08, 2005
[OT] Good Tutorial for Emacs
Anyone know of one for a beginner, all the ones that I can find are 
pretty cryptic.
June 08, 2005
Re: [OT] Good Tutorial for Emacs
Kyle Furlong wrote:
> Anyone know of one for a beginner, all the ones that I can find are 
> pretty cryptic.

try google next time. anyway...

http://www.math.utah.edu/lab/unix/emacs-brief-tutorial.html
http://rootprompt.org/article.php3?article=359
http://linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/3166/6/
June 08, 2005
Re: [OT] Good Tutorial for Emacs
I did use google, and couldnt find a good one, thought maybe someone 
knew of one that isnt indexed. Thanks for the help anyways.

clayasaurus wrote:
> Kyle Furlong wrote:
> 
>> Anyone know of one for a beginner, all the ones that I can find are 
>> pretty cryptic.
> 
> 
> try google next time. anyway...
> 
> http://www.math.utah.edu/lab/unix/emacs-brief-tutorial.html
> http://rootprompt.org/article.php3?article=359
> http://linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/3166/6/
>
June 08, 2005
Re: [OT] Good Tutorial for Emacs
Oh ok. I think you might also get better replies if you post or search 
here http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/forum.asp?forum_id=14

Kyle Furlong wrote:
> I did use google, and couldnt find a good one, thought maybe someone 
> knew of one that isnt indexed. Thanks for the help anyways.
> 
> clayasaurus wrote:
> 
>> Kyle Furlong wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone know of one for a beginner, all the ones that I can find are 
>>> pretty cryptic.
>>
>>
>>
>> try google next time. anyway...
>>
>> http://www.math.utah.edu/lab/unix/emacs-brief-tutorial.html
>> http://rootprompt.org/article.php3?article=359
>> http://linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/3166/6/
>>
Top | Discussion index | About this forum | D home