View mode: basic / threaded / horizontal-split · Log in · Help
April 28, 2006
D Journal
Hey all,

I've started a site for articles about D ( anything D related really ) at
www.tdjonline.com .  Its kind of bare at the moment but with your help we
can get it going :).

Charlie
April 28, 2006
Re: D Journal
In article <e2tobu$9ot$1@digitaldaemon.com>, Charles says...
>
>Hey all,
>
>I've started a site for articles about D ( anything D related really ) at
>www.tdjonline.com .  Its kind of bare at the moment but with your help we
>can get it going :).
>

Very nice looking.  Out of curiosity, what are you using as your blogging
framework?

- EricAnderton at yahoo
April 28, 2006
Re: D Journal
>Out of curiosity, what are you using as your blogging  framework?

www.wordpress.org

"pragma" <pragma_member@pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:e2tppm$bls$1@digitaldaemon.com...
> In article <e2tobu$9ot$1@digitaldaemon.com>, Charles says...
> >
> >Hey all,
> >
> >I've started a site for articles about D ( anything D related really ) at
> >www.tdjonline.com .  Its kind of bare at the moment but with your help we
> >can get it going :).
> >
>
> Very nice looking.  Out of curiosity, what are you using as your blogging
> framework?
>
> - EricAnderton at yahoo
April 28, 2006
Re: D Journal
Charles wrote:
> Hey all,
> 
> I've started a site for articles about D ( anything D related really ) at
> www.tdjonline.com .  Its kind of bare at the moment but with your help we
> can get it going :).

It looks nice, and you've got a great start on it? Can I ask that on 
your page templates that the phrase "D programming language" appears so 
it will be on each page? The reason is so it will show up in a google 
search on "D programming" or "D programming language."
April 28, 2006
Re: D Journal
Charles wrote:

> Hey all,
> 
> I've started a site for articles about D ( anything D related really ) at
> www.tdjonline.com .  Its kind of bare at the moment but with your help we
> can get it going :).
> 
> Charlie

Looks like a good start- I've added the feed into my RSS reader.  Is there
any specific articles you're looking for?  If I can find the time in a few
weeks, I might write one concerning some aspect of Mango.

~John Demme
April 28, 2006
Re: D Journal
>  I might write one concerning some aspect of Mango.

Perfect , I was looking for an XML tutorial with mango a while back :), but
anything on mango would fit well.

Charlie



"John Demme" <me@teqdruid.com> wrote in message
news:e2tu3r$k8o$1@digitaldaemon.com...
> Charles wrote:
>
> > Hey all,
> >
> > I've started a site for articles about D ( anything D related really )
at
> > www.tdjonline.com .  Its kind of bare at the moment but with your help
we
> > can get it going :).
> >
> > Charlie
>
> Looks like a good start- I've added the feed into my RSS reader.  Is there
> any specific articles you're looking for?  If I can find the time in a few
> weeks, I might write one concerning some aspect of Mango.
>
> ~John Demme
>
April 29, 2006
Re: D Journal
Done :).

"Walter Bright" <newshound@digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:e2tt1r$j08$1@digitaldaemon.com...
> Charles wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > I've started a site for articles about D ( anything D related really )
at
> > www.tdjonline.com .  Its kind of bare at the moment but with your help
we
> > can get it going :).
>
> It looks nice, and you've got a great start on it? Can I ask that on
> your page templates that the phrase "D programming language" appears so
> it will be on each page? The reason is so it will show up in a google
> search on "D programming" or "D programming language."
April 29, 2006
Re: D Journal
charles wrote:
> Done :).

Thanks!
Top | Discussion index | About this forum | D home