View mode: basic / threaded / horizontal-split · Log in · Help
December 03, 2006
DMD 0.176 release
Tried to roll all the ABI changes into one. Won't require source 
changes, just a recompile.

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html

http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.175.zip
December 03, 2006
Re: DMD 0.176 release
Walter Bright wrote:
> Tried to roll all the ABI changes into one. Won't require source 
> changes, just a recompile.
> 
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
> 
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.175.zip

er, http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.176.zip
December 03, 2006
Re: DMD 0.176 release
Walter Bright wrote:

std/bind.d says:

module Bind;


Also the site CSS is borked!
besides that another great release :)

--
December 03, 2006
Re: DMD 0.176 release
I bet there are no cockroaches in your place, they must fear you...

Walter Bright wrote:
> Tried to roll all the ABI changes into one. Won't require source 
> changes, just a recompile.
> 
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
> 
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.175.zip

--
Tom;
December 03, 2006
Re: DMD 0.176 release
It likes to output this:

id = s6_addr8
id = s6_addr8
id = x
id = y
December 03, 2006
Re: DMD 0.176 release
Chris Miller wrote:
> It likes to output this:
> 
> id = s6_addr8
> id = s6_addr8
> id = x
> id = y

I'm getting those too.
id = name
id = quantity
id = height
id = width
id = xorig
id = yorig
id = characters

--bb
December 03, 2006
Re: DMD 0.176 release
Bill Baxter wrote:
> Chris Miller wrote:
> 
>> It likes to output this:
>>
>> id = s6_addr8
>> id = s6_addr8
>> id = x
>> id = y
> 
> 
> I'm getting those too.
> id = name
> id = quantity
> id = height
> id = width
> id = xorig
> id = yorig
> id = characters
> 
> --bb

Seems to be coming from static struct initializers:

static const BitmapFontData helvetica_12_data = {
    name: "-adobe-helvetica-medium-r-normal--12-120-75-75-p-67-iso8859-1",
    quantity: 256,
    height: 16,
    width: -1,
    xorig: 0,
    yorig: 4,
    characters: Helvetica12_Character_Map
};
December 03, 2006
Re: DMD 0.176 release
Walter Bright wrote:
> Tried to roll all the ABI changes into one. Won't require source
> changes, just a recompile.
> 
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
> 
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.175.zip

Thanks for the new release, you really are a bug fixing machine when you put
your mind to it. <g>

Seems like some debugging printf got left in, try compiling the following:

void main() {}

It outputs "Max # of fixups = 0". The biggest I've got so far is 51; I wonder
what it means. <g>
December 03, 2006
Re: DMD 0.176 release
Ruh roh!

    test.obj(test)
     Error 42: Symbol Undefined D3std5boxer8__assertFiZv

There's no simple hack around this one because of the lack of a prefixed 
"_". Can this be fixed please.
December 03, 2006
Re: DMD 0.176 release
Burton Radons wrote:
> Ruh roh!
> 
>     test.obj(test)
>      Error 42: Symbol Undefined D3std5boxer8__assertFiZv
> 
> There's no simple hack around this one because of the lack of a prefixed 
> "_". Can this be fixed please.

What's the test case?
« First   ‹ Prev
1 2
Top | Discussion index | About this forum | D home