April 03, 2007
When running the "r" command and the output says
kernel.dll loaded
blahblah.dll loaded
there is null symbol after every file name ie "kernel.dll\0 loaded"
April 04, 2007
this will be fixed in the next release.
thanks for the report.

bobef wrote:
> When running the "r" command and the output says
> kernel.dll loaded
> blahblah.dll loaded
> there is null symbol after every file name ie "kernel.dll\0 loaded"
April 04, 2007
There is also a space after "Breakpoin 0 hit "


Jascha Wetzel <[firstname]@mainia.de> Wrote:

> this will be fixed in the next release.
> thanks for the report.
> 
> bobef wrote:
> > When running the "r" command and the output says
> > kernel.dll loaded
> > blahblah.dll loaded
> > there is null symbol after every file name ie "kernel.dll\0 loaded"

April 04, 2007
in Ddbg CLI mode, the source file and line should always be printed
after "... hit ".
can you give an example where this isn't the case?

bobef wrote:
> There is also a space after "Breakpoin 0 hit "
> 
> 
> Jascha Wetzel <[firstname]@mainia.de> Wrote:
> 
>> this will be fixed in the next release.
>> thanks for the report.
>>
>> bobef wrote:
>>> When running the "r" command and the output says
>>> kernel.dll loaded
>>> blahblah.dll loaded
>>> there is null symbol after every file name ie "kernel.dll\0 loaded"
> 
April 04, 2007
Actually I can't give you an example where this is not the case :) For me the source filename and line are printed on the next line ie:

"Breakpoint 0 hit \ntest.d:21"

dmd 1.0010
ddbg 0.0.6 in normal mode (ie ddbg.exe)
April 04, 2007
ah that's true - fixed in next release (newline)

bobef wrote:
> Actually I can't give you an example where this is not the case :) For me the source filename and line are printed on the next line ie:
> 
> "Breakpoint 0 hit \ntest.d:21"
> 
> dmd 1.0010
> ddbg 0.0.6 in normal mode (ie ddbg.exe)
April 09, 2007
dbp without arguments says

"usage: bp source:line"
April 10, 2007
thanks, goes into the next release

bobef wrote:
> dbp without arguments says
> 
> "usage: bp source:line"
Top | Discussion index | About this forum | D home