April 12, 2007
For those, not reading the announce group....
There was a new SWT port announced, generated with TioPort :)

Frank
April 12, 2007
Frank Benoit (keinfarbton) wrote:
> For those, not reading the announce group....
> There was a new SWT port announced, generated with TioPort :)

I'm really impressed with Poseidon, and hope that new SWT port, that TioPort provides, will breath life to it's development. The only thing I really missed using D, is good IDE. You know, which can be used with debugger, has intelisense, class browser, reference finder, etc.. My ultimate wish is to get something like VisualStudio(with VisualAssistant) for D.

-- 
serg.
April 12, 2007
Serg Kovrov schrieb:
> Frank Benoit (keinfarbton) wrote:
>> For those, not reading the announce group....
>> There was a new SWT port announced, generated with TioPort :)
> 
> I'm really impressed with Poseidon, and hope that new SWT port, that TioPort provides, will breath life to it's development. The only thing I really missed using D, is good IDE. You know, which can be used with debugger, has intelisense, class browser, reference finder, etc.. My ultimate wish is to get something like VisualStudio(with VisualAssistant) for D.
> 

If you are interested in porting Poseidon, i am willing to help you. But i don't want to start this on my own.
April 12, 2007
Frank Benoit (keinfarbton) wrote:
> If you are interested in porting Poseidon, i am willing to help you. But
> i don't want to start this on my own.

I really have to go through SWT tutorials first. I have no SWT experience so far (actually I have no Java experience as well).

And there is other issue with - I'm interested in too many things... Related to D of course. And some more =)

-- 
serg.
April 13, 2007
Frank Benoit (keinfarbton) wrote:
> Serg Kovrov schrieb:
>> Frank Benoit (keinfarbton) wrote:
>>> For those, not reading the announce group....
>>> There was a new SWT port announced, generated with TioPort :)
>> I'm really impressed with Poseidon, and hope that new SWT port, that
>> TioPort provides, will breath life to it's development. The only thing I
>> really missed using D, is good IDE. You know, which can be used with
>> debugger, has intelisense, class browser, reference finder, etc.. My
>> ultimate wish is to get something like VisualStudio(with
>> VisualAssistant) for D.
>>
> 
> If you are interested in porting Poseidon, i am willing to help you. But
> i don't want to start this on my own.

I have SWT experience and could porting Poseidon, but my first attempt at using the TioPorted SWT gave compile errors. I posted the problem on the TioPort forums. See http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2616.



Top | Discussion index | About this forum | D home