October 15, 2007
Brian Madden wrote:
> Good news everyone!  We've managed to get ourselves situated and now have a 32 and 64 bit D version of our little kernel booting!  Thanks for all of the help everyone!  We'll keep you updated on our progress :)

Are there sources available somewhere? Can't wait to get my hands/eyes dirty on those.
October 16, 2007
Brian Madden Wrote:

> Good news everyone!  We've managed to get ourselves situated and now have a 32 and 64 bit D version of our little kernel booting!  Thanks for all of the help everyone!  We'll keep you updated on our progress :)

Great stuff.
October 16, 2007
"Alexander Panek" <a.panek@brainsware.org> wrote in message news:ff0le7$u77$1@digitalmars.com...
> Brian Madden wrote:
>> Good news everyone!  We've managed to get ourselves situated and now have a 32 and 64 bit D version of our little kernel booting!  Thanks for all of the help everyone!  We'll keep you updated on our progress :)
>
> Are there sources available somewhere? Can't wait to get my hands/eyes dirty on those.

We have an SVN set up which is publically browseable at http://www.pittgeeks.org/pgos/PaGanOS/.  /trunk/src is the most interesting part ;)


October 16, 2007
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 21:54:10 -0400
"Jarrett Billingsley" <kb3ctd2@yahoo.com> wrote:
> We have an SVN set up which is publically browseable at

Oh neat, thank you!

> http://www.pittgeeks.org/pgos/PaGanOS/.  /trunk/src is the most interesting part ;)

I figured that, given the fact there's nothing in bin/ and doc/ .. :P

-- 
Alexander Panek <alexander.panek@brainsware.org>
October 20, 2007
Brian Madden wrote:
> Good news everyone!  We've managed to get ourselves situated and now have a 32 and 64 bit D version of our little kernel booting!  Thanks for all of the help everyone!  We'll keep you updated on our progress :)

An update for those who care.  If you check out the code at http://www.pittgeeks.org/pgos/trunk/src we've hit a new goal point (the kernel boots and exceptions work!  [now to write the handlers hehe]). If you'd like to see our roadmap, and where we'll be going check out http://wiki.pittgeeks.org/index.php?title=PGOS where we keep our checklist.

Feel free to comment, but keep in mind we're mostly groping in the dark here ;)
October 21, 2007
Brian Madden wrote:
> Brian Madden wrote:
>> Good news everyone!  We've managed to get ourselves situated and now have a 32 and 64 bit D version of our little kernel booting!  Thanks for all of the help everyone!  We'll keep you updated on our progress :)
> 
> An update for those who care.  If you check out the code at http://www.pittgeeks.org/pgos/trunk/src we've hit a new goal point (the kernel boots and exceptions work!  [now to write the handlers hehe]). If you'd like to see our roadmap, and where we'll be going check out http://wiki.pittgeeks.org/index.php?title=PGOS where we keep our checklist.
> 
> Feel free to comment, but keep in mind we're mostly groping in the dark here ;)

You may want to move these update posts into a new thread, I'm sure there are people who would be interested in seeing a kernel in D but don't notice "Re: Minimal D Cross Compiler"

 - Gregor Richards
Next ›   Last »
1 2 3
Top | Discussion index | About this forum | D home