March 06, 2008
I find that this newsgroup is frequented by very competent programmers and was wondering if it would be OK to post a job ad on the group.

L. 

March 06, 2008
Lionello Lunesu Wrote:

> I find that this newsgroup is frequented by very competent programmers and was wondering if it would be OK to post a job ad on the group.
> 
> L.
> 

Only if you are offering a job that pays the big bucks! :)
March 06, 2008
Lionello Lunesu wrote:
> I find that this newsgroup is frequented by very competent programmers and was wondering if it would be OK to post a job ad on the group.

If it's D related, great. If it isn't, it's still ok, as a small amount of off-topic stuff here and there is all right. If there's more interest along these lines, we can set up another newsgroup.
March 06, 2008
I'm interested in what kind of pay people expect.

What would a few hundred dollars buy me? :D


March 06, 2008
"Trevor Parscal" <trevorparscal@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:fqo3r8$kbc$1@digitalmars.com...
> Lionello Lunesu Wrote:
>
>> I find that this newsgroup is frequented by very competent programmers and
>> was wondering if it would be OK to post a job ad on the group.
>>
>> L.
>>
>
> Only if you are offering a job that pays the big bucks! :)

That's not up to me :)

L. 

March 06, 2008
"Walter Bright" <newshound1@digitalmars.com> wrote in message news:fqo5hj$oar$1@digitalmars.com...
> Lionello Lunesu wrote:
>> I find that this newsgroup is frequented by very competent programmers and was wondering if it would be OK to post a job ad on the group.
>
> If it's D related, great. If it isn't, it's still ok, as a small amount of off-topic stuff here and there is all right. If there's more interest along these lines, we can set up another newsgroup.

Thanks.

It's kind-of D related, since I'm the lead programmer and I like D :)
(Recently we switched from C++ to C#, but I'm keeping D in mind as a backup if performance proves to be bad.)

L. 

March 06, 2008
Lionello Lunesu wrote:
> I find that this newsgroup is frequented by very competent programmers and was wondering if it would be OK to post a job ad on the group.
> 
> L.

Is it part-time and in the Seattle area, by any chance?
March 06, 2008
Robert Fraser wrote:
> Lionello Lunesu wrote:
>> I find that this newsgroup is frequented by very competent programmers and was wondering if it would be OK to post a job ad on the group.
>>
>> L.
> 
> Is it part-time and in the Seattle area, by any chance?

Uh, not quite :)
It's full-time, and in Beijing, China. Although I bet we'd hire good a programmer in any of our offices :)

L.
Top | Discussion index | About this forum | D home