|Posted by Lionello Lunesu||PermalinkReply|
I'm the lead programmer for Crystal Interactive. I'm under the impression that the D newsgroups are frequented by very competent programmers and I believe the chances of finding new colleagues on this group are far greater than using the usual job sites. So here goes:
Crystal Interactive develops a software package called InterVision. Using InterVision, complex industrial systems can be managed in a distributed manner. Engineers can log-on to an InterVision server and collectively create / review the design of a factory.
For our Beijing office, we are looking for a 3D application developer to participate in the design and implementation of future versions of our software. (We also have offices in Eindhoven, NL and Bucharest, RO. Do reply, if you're interested.)
* Developing 3D applications;
* Maintaining existing application code;
* Participating in the design and implementation of future versions;
* Writing documentation of source code and APIs;
* 2+ years C++/C#/D programming experience;
* Strong OOP skills, familiar with design patterns, template programming;
* Familiar with Windows Platform SDK development;
* Experience in one or more big project on Windows;
* Experience with 3D SDKs is preferred;
If you are - ambitious, - committed, - reliable & flexible, - a people's person, - a skilled coordinator, - stress-resistant, you may be the right person for us.
(original Chinese ad at http://jobs.zhaopin.com/P3/CC0004/2422/J900/000/CC000424220J90000002000.htm )