Thread overview
dub server needs snapshot version of the project code.
Jul 30
GoaLitiuM
6 days ago
Andre Pany
July 30
dub server needs snapshot version of the project code.

Now many dependent libraries can no longer pull instead of code packets (404).
July 30
On Thursday, 30 July 2020 at 14:22:13 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:
> dub server needs snapshot version of the project code.
>
> Now many dependent libraries can no longer pull instead of code packets (404).

I am not sure wheter I understand you correctly. But I assume you are facing this bug https://github.com/dlang/dub-registry/pull/458

Kind regards
Andre
July 30
On Thursday, 30 July 2020 at 14:22:13 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:
> dub server needs snapshot version of the project code.
>
> Now many dependent libraries can no longer pull instead of code packets (404).

which libraries do you need? I've got all of them mirrored
July 30
On Thursday, 30 July 2020 at 18:34:04 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> On Thursday, 30 July 2020 at 14:22:13 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:
>> dub server needs snapshot version of the project code.
>>
>> Now many dependent libraries can no longer pull instead of code packets (404).
>
> which libraries do you need? I've got all of them mirrored

Example:
$ time dub build
Fetching bgfx-d 0.16.0 (getting selected version)...
Downloading https://code.dlang.org/packages/bgfx-d/0.16.0.zip failed with 404 (Not Found).

real    0m58.797s
user    0m0.063s
sys     0m0.141s
July 30
On Thursday, 30 July 2020 at 17:51:09 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
> On Thursday, 30 July 2020 at 14:22:13 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:
>> dub server needs snapshot version of the project code.
>>
>> Now many dependent libraries can no longer pull instead of code packets (404).
>
> I am not sure wheter I understand you correctly. But I assume you are facing this bug https://github.com/dlang/dub-registry/pull/458
>
> Kind regards
> Andre

I found that dub still has a lot to improve. You can refer to tools like gradle for java, npm for nodejs and brew on macOS.
July 30
On Thursday, 30 July 2020 at 18:43:24 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:
> On Thursday, 30 July 2020 at 18:34:04 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
>> On Thursday, 30 July 2020 at 14:22:13 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:
>>> dub server needs snapshot version of the project code.
>>>
>>> Now many dependent libraries can no longer pull instead of code packets (404).
>>
>> which libraries do you need? I've got all of them mirrored
>
> Example:
> $ time dub build
> Fetching bgfx-d 0.16.0 (getting selected version)...
> Downloading https://code.dlang.org/packages/bgfx-d/0.16.0.zip failed with 404 (Not Found).
>
> real    0m58.797s
> user    0m0.063s
> sys     0m0.141s

There is a mirror available here: https://github.com/olehlong/bgfx-d

If you need to target latest version of bgfx, you should consider using bindbc-bgfx package instead.
July 30
On Thursday, 30 July 2020 at 18:43:24 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:
> On Thursday, 30 July 2020 at 18:34:04 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
>> On Thursday, 30 July 2020 at 14:22:13 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:
>>> dub server needs snapshot version of the project code.
>>>
>>> Now many dependent libraries can no longer pull instead of code packets (404).
>>
>> which libraries do you need? I've got all of them mirrored
>
> Example:
> $ time dub build
> Fetching bgfx-d 0.16.0 (getting selected version)...
> Downloading https://code.dlang.org/packages/bgfx-d/0.16.0.zip failed with 404 (Not Found).
>
> real    0m58.797s
> user    0m0.063s
> sys     0m0.141s

uploaded the git repo here: https://wfr.moe/f62aTB/bgfx-d.tar.xz
July 31
Thank you for all!

I don't want more libraries to find files. Now the dub server does not keep these files for a long time, which may be risky.
6 days ago
On Friday, 31 July 2020 at 18:13:39 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:
>
> Thank you for all!
>
> I don't want more libraries to find files. Now the dub server does not keep these files for a long time, which may be risky.

Dub-Registry does not host source code but only links to the source code stored e.g. on github / gitlab.
In your case the author of the github repository decided to delete everything within his github account.

The company I work for has many rules regarding building software. One rule is: no connection to the internet during the build of the software.
Therefore the dub packages I need I have uploaded to an internal maven server and dub fetches the dub packages from there. There are various benefits of this approach: security, stability, performance.

Kind regards
Andre