View mode: basic / threaded / horizontal-split · Log in · Help
October 20, 2012
SFML-D working example
Hi!I have a little problem with building example.I downloaded 
SFML-D working example at this adress 
https://github.com/krzat/SFML-D/downloads.But then I tried to 
build it myself,I received many errors like that:
 Symbol Undefined 
_D2sf8graphics7Texture6__ctorMFPxaPS2sf8graphics7IntRectZC2sf8graphics7Texture

I don't understand why compiler isn't satisfied,becouse I include 
all .lib files,that is in example.Can anybody help my?
October 21, 2012
Re: SFML-D working example
On Saturday, 20 October 2012 at 20:25:09 UTC, Zhenya wrote:
> Hi!I have a little problem with building example.I downloaded 
> SFML-D working example at this adress 
> https://github.com/krzat/SFML-D/downloads.But then I tried to 
> build it myself,I received many errors like that:
>  Symbol Undefined 
> _D2sf8graphics7Texture6__ctorMFPxaPS2sf8graphics7IntRectZC2sf8graphics7Texture
>
> I don't understand why compiler isn't satisfied,becouse I 
> include all .lib files,that is in example.Can anybody help my?

dmd_build.bat works for me. Are you using it?
October 21, 2012
Re: SFML-D working example
On Sunday, 21 October 2012 at 03:37:20 UTC, Ellery Newcomer wrote:
> On Saturday, 20 October 2012 at 20:25:09 UTC, Zhenya wrote:
>> Hi!I have a little problem with building example.I downloaded 
>> SFML-D working example at this adress 
>> https://github.com/krzat/SFML-D/downloads.But then I tried to 
>> build it myself,I received many errors like that:
>> Symbol Undefined 
>> _D2sf8graphics7Texture6__ctorMFPxaPS2sf8graphics7IntRectZC2sf8graphics7Texture
>>
>> I don't understand why compiler isn't satisfied,becouse I 
>> include all .lib files,that is in example.Can anybody help my?
>
> dmd_build.bat works for me. Are you using it?

No,but I created VisualD solution,and configured its import path 
and lib path.
October 21, 2012
Re: SFML-D working example
On Sunday, 21 October 2012 at 07:34:29 UTC, Zhenya wrote:
> On Sunday, 21 October 2012 at 03:37:20 UTC, Ellery Newcomer 
> wrote:
>> On Saturday, 20 October 2012 at 20:25:09 UTC, Zhenya wrote:
>>> Hi!I have a little problem with building example.I downloaded 
>>> SFML-D working example at this adress 
>>> https://github.com/krzat/SFML-D/downloads.But then I tried to 
>>> build it myself,I received many errors like that:
>>> Symbol Undefined 
>>> _D2sf8graphics7Texture6__ctorMFPxaPS2sf8graphics7IntRectZC2sf8graphics7Texture
>>>
>>> I don't understand why compiler isn't satisfied,becouse I 
>>> include all .lib files,that is in example.Can anybody help my?
>>
>> dmd_build.bat works for me. Are you using it?
>
> No,but I created VisualD solution,and configured its import 
> path and lib path.
Oh,I'm sorry I made some mistakes.
Thank you for your answer)
Top | Discussion index | About this forum | D home