January 05, 2011
Thank you for the answer, Vladimir, but it didn't work. The code page of my console was 949 which supports Korean characters. I tested with french and e with ` (I don't know its name)was not printed properly. Both wstring dstring resulted the same problem.
January 05, 2011
Jun Wrote:

> Thank you for the answer, Vladimir, but it didn't work. The code page of my console was 949 which supports Korean characters. I tested with french and e with ` (I don't know its name)was not printed properly. Both wstring dstring resulted the same problem.

I believe you need to change the font for the console, unless you can get it to display characters correctly just by pasting them in.

But personally I'm only getting 2 options and neither are working for me. I just know I have to change the font in Vim for it to display UTF characters.
January 06, 2011
Thank you. It worked!
Top | Discussion index | About this forum | D home