Thread overview
5 reasons the D programming language is a great choice for development
Jan 30
bauss
Feb 06
aberba
January 30
I found this article espousing D's strengths today:
https://opensource.com/article/17/5/d-open-source-software-development
January 30
On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 08:34:58PM +0000, Simen Kjærås via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> I found this article espousing D's strengths today: https://opensource.com/article/17/5/d-open-source-software-development

It appears to be written by our very own `aberba`, who also frequently participates in these forums.

Good read!


T

-- 
Give a man a fish, and he eats once. Teach a man to fish, and he will sit forever.
January 30
On Wednesday, 30 January 2019 at 20:46:07 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 08:34:58PM +0000, Simen Kjærås via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
>> I found this article espousing D's strengths today: https://opensource.com/article/17/5/d-open-source-software-development
>
> It appears to be written by our very own `aberba`, who also frequently participates in these forums.
>
> Good read!
>
>
> T

I'm positive I've seen it posted before
February 06
On Wednesday, 30 January 2019 at 20:34:58 UTC, Simen Kjærås wrote:
> I found this article espousing D's strengths today:
> https://opensource.com/article/17/5/d-open-source-software-development

I've gotten preoccupied lately with startup stuff and other form distractions, but I hope to be able to write more D related articles and tutorials on my blog (aberba.netlify.com) and other mediums this year.
February 07
On 2/6/2019 11:53 AM, aberba wrote:
> I've gotten preoccupied lately with startup stuff and other form distractions, but I hope to be able to write more D related articles and tutorials on my blog (aberba.netlify.com) and other mediums this year.

Great! Keep 'em coming!