Thread overview
Test case available for issue 15206
January 09
With some of the changes that are part of release of 2.078.0, this old bug can be more easily reproduced. I'm posting here so that this doesn't get lost in the bug tracker.

Fortunately I can work around this by disabling optimizations on one or two executables, but it would be nice to have this fixed soon.

https://issues.dlang.org/show_bug.cgi?id=15206
January 09
On Tue, Jan 09, 2018 at 09:08:11PM +0000, Brian Schott via Digitalmars-d wrote: [...]
> I'm posting here so that this doesn't get lost in the bug tracker.
[...]

This made me smile and cringe at the same time.  I thought it was stuff posted *here* on the forum that get lost and forgotten, buried under whatever hot discussion is at hand. :-P  Whereas Walter has always insisted on filing bugs in Bugzilla so that there's a chance it will be foudn again.


T

-- 
Political correctness: socially-sanctioned hypocrisy.
January 09
On 01/09/2018 01:33 PM, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 09, 2018 at 09:08:11PM +0000, Brian Schott via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> [...]
>> I'm posting here so that this doesn't get lost in the bug tracker.
> [...]
>
> This made me smile and cringe at the same time.

I took it as Brian Schott humor right away. :)

Ali

January 09
On Tuesday, 9 January 2018 at 21:59:58 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 01/09/2018 01:33 PM, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 09, 2018 at 09:08:11PM +0000, Brian Schott via
> Digitalmars-d wrote:
> > This made me smile and cringe at the same time.
>
> I took it as Brian Schott humor right away. :)

I was actually serious, since this is new information about a bug that's almost three years old.