View mode: basic / threaded / horizontal-split · Log in · Help
October 08, 2011
Re: Simple I know, but could use some help compiling with make
"Ola Ost" <> wrote in message 
>I had exactly this problem too, I asked on the Derelict forums:
> At the moment I've resolved this by building Derelict with make, first a 
> normal full
> build, then a second run using the cleandi target, which removes the 
> generated di files.
> I've set up the Derelict lib and include paths in dmd's sc.ini file, so I 
> just have to
> call 'rdmd main.d' to build and run.

If someone can make a minimal test case for this issue (ideally no external 
dependencies), then I'll try my hand at fixing rdmd.
Next ›   Last »
1 2 3
Top | Discussion index | About this forum | D home