June 29
On Sunday, 28 June 2020 at 18:19:38 UTC, Ethan wrote:
> On Sunday, 28 June 2020 at 16:05:32 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>> We have 4 ish people right now, it just passed noon here, so I grabbed a beer and joined.
>
> 11 now. And not nearly enough beers by the looks of things.

I completely forgot about this... snif.
June 29
On Monday, 29 June 2020 at 13:57:13 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
> On Sunday, 28 June 2020 at 18:19:38 UTC, Ethan wrote:
>> On Sunday, 28 June 2020 at 16:05:32 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>>> We have 4 ish people right now, it just passed noon here, so I grabbed a beer and joined.
>>
>> 11 now. And not nearly enough beers by the looks of things.
>
> I completely forgot about this... snif.

Well we always can have another ....

probably in a months time though .... I still haven't fully recovered.
June 29
On Monday, 29 June 2020 at 14:10:49 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> [snip]
>>
>> I completely forgot about this... snif.
>
> Well we always can have another ....
>
> probably in a months time though .... I still haven't fully recovered.

Maybe make an announcement of the date/time in the announce forum?
June 29
On 6/29/20 9:57 AM, Atila Neves wrote:
> On Sunday, 28 June 2020 at 18:19:38 UTC, Ethan wrote:
>> On Sunday, 28 June 2020 at 16:05:32 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>>> We have 4 ish people right now, it just passed noon here, so I grabbed a beer and joined.
>>
>> 11 now. And not nearly enough beers by the looks of things.
> 
> I completely forgot about this... snif.

You were pinged on slack. And missed.

I think everyone agrees we should do something like this more often.

-Steve
June 29
On Monday, 29 June 2020 at 14:28:42 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> You were pinged on slack. And missed.
>
> I think everyone agrees we should do something like this more often.

I would be up for that.  Iain pinged me but I'm afraid I was a bit off colour over the weekend -- would be good to have another go :-)
June 30
On Monday, 29 June 2020 at 14:28:42 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> On 6/29/20 9:57 AM, Atila Neves wrote:
>> On Sunday, 28 June 2020 at 18:19:38 UTC, Ethan wrote:
>>> On Sunday, 28 June 2020 at 16:05:32 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>>>> We have 4 ish people right now, it just passed noon here, so I grabbed a beer and joined.
>>>
>>> 11 now. And not nearly enough beers by the looks of things.
>> 
>> I completely forgot about this... snif.
>
> You were pinged on slack. And missed.

I have it set to DND during the weekend... :(

Next ›   Last »
1 2 3