View mode: basic / threaded / horizontal-split · Log in · Help
November 20, 2012
template library like Jinja
Is there any template library like Jinja? (jinja.pocoo.org).

I'm pretty sure we can do even better by leveraging CTFE and a 
precompiler, but speed is no concern for me.
November 20, 2012
Re: template library like Jinja
On 2012-11-20 12:38, Tobias Pankrath wrote:
> Is there any template library like Jinja? (jinja.pocoo.org).
>
> I'm pretty sure we can do even better by leveraging CTFE and a
> precompiler, but speed is no concern for me.
>

vibe.d uses Jade templates.

Jade: http://jade-lang.com
vibe.d: http://vibed.org

-- 
/Jacob Carlborg
November 20, 2012
Re: template library like Jinja
On 20.11.2012 13:48, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2012-11-20 12:38, Tobias Pankrath wrote:
>> Is there any template library like Jinja? (jinja.pocoo.org).
>>
>> I'm pretty sure we can do even better by leveraging CTFE and a
>> precompiler, but speed is no concern for me.
>>
>
> vibe.d uses Jade templates.
>
> Jade: http://jade-lang.com
> vibe.d: http://vibed.org
>

I don't want to generate xml/html but code. :-)
November 20, 2012
Re: template library like Jinja
On 2012-11-20 14:31, Tobias Pankrath wrote:

> I don't want to generate xml/html but code. :-)

Isn't Jinja for HTML? It looks like it is.

-- 
/Jacob Carlborg
November 20, 2012
Re: template library like Jinja
On 20.11.2012 15:15, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2012-11-20 14:31, Tobias Pankrath wrote:
>
>> I don't want to generate xml/html but code. :-)
>
> Isn't Jinja for HTML? It looks like it is.
>

Except for (optional) html escaping it has no special support for any 
text format. HTML is the biggest use case though.
November 20, 2012
Re: template library like Jinja
On 2012-11-20 16:25, Tobias Pankrath wrote:

> Except for (optional) html escaping it has no special support for any
> text format. HTML is the biggest use case though.

Ok, I didn't know that.

-- 
/Jacob Carlborg
November 21, 2012
Re: template library like Jinja
On Tuesday, 20 November 2012 at 11:38:46 UTC, Tobias Pankrath 
wrote:
> Is there any template library like Jinja? (jinja.pocoo.org).
>
> I'm pretty sure we can do even better by leveraging CTFE and a 
> precompiler, but speed is no concern for me.

I'm not familiar with Jinja.
So I may not meet your expectation,
but I have the D version of Mustache template engine.

https://github.com/repeatedly/mustache4d
http://mustache.github.com/


Masahiro
November 21, 2012
Re: template library like Jinja
On 21.11.2012 21:56, Masahiro Nakagawa wrote:
> On Tuesday, 20 November 2012 at 11:38:46 UTC, Tobias Pankrath wrote:
>> Is there any template library like Jinja? (jinja.pocoo.org).
>>
>> I'm pretty sure we can do even better by leveraging CTFE and a
>> precompiler, but speed is no concern for me.
>
> I'm not familiar with Jinja.
> So I may not meet your expectation,
> but I have the D version of Mustache template engine.
>
> https://github.com/repeatedly/mustache4d
> http://mustache.github.com/
>
>
> Masahiro
>
That looks good!
Top | Discussion index | About this forum | D home