March 19
On Tuesday, 19 March 2019 at 13:44:03 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> No, you are not. Something happened, and the CSS is in chaos right now. Nothing looks good.
>
> -Steve

+1 website is very broken
March 19
On Tuesday, 19 March 2019 at 13:44:03 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> On 3/19/19 9:27 AM, XavierAP wrote:
>> On Sunday, 17 March 2019 at 22:43:28 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>>>
>>> http://dconf.org/2019/schedule/index.html
>> 
>> I see transcoding errors in several of the event pages, on Firefox. Am I the only one?
>> 
>> « The D version of the C++ copy constructor, historically called “postblit†»
>> 
>> « Sebastian has contributed to D’s core repositories »
>
> No, you are not. Something happened, and the CSS is in chaos right now. Nothing looks good.
>
> -Steve

There was a missing close quote on the lang directive. It rendered fine locally, but not on the site. That's fixed now. Is that the only issue?
March 19
On Tuesday, 19 March 2019 at 13:47:55 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 March 2019 at 13:44:03 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>> No, you are not. Something happened, and the CSS is in chaos right now. Nothing looks good.
>>
>> -Steve
>
> +1 website is very broken

What was broken besides the encoding? I don't see anything.
March 19
On Tuesday, 19 March 2019 at 14:26:24 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 March 2019 at 13:47:55 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 19 March 2019 at 13:44:03 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>>> No, you are not. Something happened, and the CSS is in chaos right now. Nothing looks good.
>>>
>>> -Steve
>>
>> +1 website is very broken
>
> What was broken besides the encoding? I don't see anything.

Looks O.K. for me, too.
Thank you for the very good conference schedule!
March 19
On 3/19/19 10:24 AM, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 March 2019 at 13:44:03 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>> On 3/19/19 9:27 AM, XavierAP wrote:
>>> On Sunday, 17 March 2019 at 22:43:28 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>>>>
>>>> http://dconf.org/2019/schedule/index.html
>>>
>>> I see transcoding errors in several of the event pages, on Firefox. Am I the only one?
>>>
>>> « The D version of the C++ copy constructor, historically called “postblit†»
>>>
>>> « Sebastian has contributed to D’s core repositories »
>>
>> No, you are not. Something happened, and the CSS is in chaos right now. Nothing looks good.
>>
> 
> There was a missing close quote on the lang directive. It rendered fine locally, but not on the site. That's fixed now. Is that the only issue?

The other thing I noticed, look at the menu of a talk page: https://imgur.com/a/xprJCot

It just looks so bad that I thought there were more than one problem, but maybe that's the only remaining issue.

-Steve
March 19
On Tuesday, 19 March 2019 at 15:15:59 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

>
> The other thing I noticed, look at the menu of a talk page: https://imgur.com/a/xprJCot
>
> It just looks so bad that I thought there were more than one problem, but maybe that's the only remaining issue.
>

What are you seeing that on?

March 19
On Tuesday, 19 March 2019 at 15:40:06 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 March 2019 at 15:15:59 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>
>>
>> The other thing I noticed, look at the menu of a talk page: https://imgur.com/a/xprJCot
>>
>> It just looks so bad that I thought there were more than one problem, but maybe that's the only remaining issue.
>>
>
> What are you seeing that on?

Ah, nevermind. I see it now.
March 19
On Tuesday, 19 March 2019 at 15:42:08 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 March 2019 at 15:40:06 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 19 March 2019 at 15:15:59 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> The other thing I noticed, look at the menu of a talk page: https://imgur.com/a/xprJCot
>>>
>>> It just looks so bad that I thought there were more than one problem, but maybe that's the only remaining issue.
>>>
>>
>> What are you seeing that on?
>
> Ah, nevermind. I see it now.

Fixed now. Thanks!
March 19
On Tuesday, 19 March 2019 at 14:26:24 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 March 2019 at 13:47:55 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 19 March 2019 at 13:44:03 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>>> No, you are not. Something happened, and the CSS is in chaos right now. Nothing looks good.
>>>
>>> -Steve
>>
>> +1 website is very broken
>
> What was broken besides the encoding? I don't see anything.

CSS spacing, but it is fixed now!
Next ›   Last »
1 2