View mode: basic / threaded / horizontal-split · Log in · Help
August 24, 2012
Alexander Bothe Passes GSoC Finals
Despite an ambitious plan at the beginning of GSoC, Alex has made  
phenomenal progress on Mono-D and has pushed Mono-D to the point that I  
think that it can be considered a truly first-class IDE integration for D.  
Some of the new capabilities that Mono-D acquired during GSoC are:

Template Parameter Deduction
UFCS Support
Groundwork for Real-time Mixin Evaluation and CTFE Support
Major speed improvements all around.

With all this important work completed, I'd like to ask everyone to join  
my in congratulating Alex for all the superb work he has done and on  
passing his GSoC finals! Job well done Alex!

-- 
Adam Wilson
IRC: LightBender
Project Coordinator
The Horizon Project
http://www.thehorizonproject.org/
August 24, 2012
Re: Alexander Bothe Passes GSoC Finals
Congratulations Alexander, as always, you did a great job!
August 24, 2012
Re: Alexander Bothe Passes GSoC Finals
Excellent work. Congratulations!

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:40 PM, nazriel <spam@dzfl.pl> wrote:

> Congratulations Alexander, as always, you did a great job!
>
August 24, 2012
Re: Alexander Bothe Passes GSoC Finals
Congrats Alex on all that hard work! MonoD has truly become a
first class citizen at last!
August 25, 2012
Re: Alexander Bothe Passes GSoC Finals
Am 24.08.2012 20:37, schrieb Adam Wilson:
> Despite an ambitious plan at the beginning of GSoC, Alex has made
> phenomenal progress on Mono-D and has pushed Mono-D to the point that I
> think that it can be considered a truly first-class IDE integration for
> D. Some of the new capabilities that Mono-D acquired during GSoC are:
>
> Template Parameter Deduction
> UFCS Support
> Groundwork for Real-time Mixin Evaluation and CTFE Support
> Major speed improvements all around.
>
> With all this important work completed, I'd like to ask everyone to join
> my in congratulating Alex for all the superb work he has done and on
> passing his GSoC finals! Job well done Alex!
>

Very well done Alex!
Will be in Australia at the beginning of September.. will show Tony,Kev 
et al, what you have done...
Again congrats and all the best.
Bjoern/France
August 25, 2012
Re: Alexander Bothe Passes GSoC Finals
On Saturday, 25 August 2012 at 00:59:41 UTC, Pragma Tix wrote:
> Am 24.08.2012 20:37, schrieb Adam Wilson:
>> Despite an ambitious plan at the beginning of GSoC, Alex has 
>> made
>> phenomenal progress on Mono-D and has pushed Mono-D to the 
>> point that I
>> think that it can be considered a truly first-class IDE 
>> integration for
>> D. Some of the new capabilities that Mono-D acquired during 
>> GSoC are:
>>
>> Template Parameter Deduction
>> UFCS Support
>> Groundwork for Real-time Mixin Evaluation and CTFE Support
>> Major speed improvements all around.
>>
>> With all this important work completed, I'd like to ask 
>> everyone to join
>> my in congratulating Alex for all the superb work he has done 
>> and on
>> passing his GSoC finals! Job well done Alex!
>>
>
> Very well done Alex!
> Will be in Australia at the beginning of September.. will show 
> Tony,Kev et al, what you have done...
> Again congrats and all the best.
> Bjoern/France

Thank you and everyone for the congratulations!

@Björn, have a nice time in Australia! :)
August 27, 2012
Re: Alexander Bothe Passes GSoC Finals
I missed this post earlier. Congrats, Alex. Truly great work, 
I've definitely noticed a big speed improvement in the code 
completion of Mono-D over the summer.
Top | Discussion index | About this forum | D home