Thread overview
September 05
Hi everyone,

I created a group on Telegram for DLang users, currently it is composed of about 10 people from the Italian community.

It is open to anyone interested in discussing DLang on Telegram, the official language is English

Link: t.me/DLangGroup

Fell free to join!
September 09
On Thursday, 5 September 2019 at 08:13:14 UTC, Ernesto Castellotti wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I created a group on Telegram for DLang users, currently it is composed of about 10 people from the Italian community.
>
> It is open to anyone interested in discussing DLang on Telegram, the official language is English
>
> Link: t.me/DLangGroup
>
> Fell free to join!

"Italian community"? Does it exists?

Andrea
September 09
On Monday, 9 September 2019 at 07:44:28 UTC, Andrea Fontana wrote:
> On Thursday, 5 September 2019 at 08:13:14 UTC, Ernesto Castellotti wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I created a group on Telegram for DLang users, currently it is composed of about 10 people from the Italian community.
>>
>> It is open to anyone interested in discussing DLang on Telegram, the official language is English
>>
>> Link: t.me/DLangGroup
>>
>> Fell free to join!
>
> "Italian community"? Does it exists?
>
> Andrea

I had created an Italian community on telegram, but we were too few
September 09
On Thursday, 5 September 2019 at 08:13:14 UTC, Ernesto Castellotti wrote:
> I created a group on Telegram for DLang users, currently it is composed of about 10 people from the Italian community.

Interesting, but do you mind if I ask what's wrong with IRC?

Matheus.
September 10
On Monday, 9 September 2019 at 20:26:48 UTC, matheus wrote:
> On Thursday, 5 September 2019 at 08:13:14 UTC, Ernesto Castellotti wrote:
>> I created a group on Telegram for DLang users, currently it is composed of about 10 people from the Italian community.
>
> Interesting, but do you mind if I ask what's wrong with IRC?
>
> Matheus.

Difficult to answer, Telegram is a new platform, personally it is my favorite

Generally the communities on Telegram are more welcoming and informal than IRC,however they are mostly subjective aspects
September 10
On Tuesday, 10 September 2019 at 19:56:20 UTC, Ernesto Castellotti wrote:
> On Monday, 9 September 2019 at 20:26:48 UTC, matheus wrote:
>> On Thursday, 5 September 2019 at 08:13:14 UTC, Ernesto Castellotti wrote:
>>> I created a group on Telegram for DLang users, currently it is composed of about 10 people from the Italian community.
>>
>> Interesting, but do you mind if I ask what's wrong with IRC?
>>
>> Matheus.
>
> Difficult to answer, Telegram is a new platform, personally it is my favorite
>
> Generally the communities on Telegram are more welcoming and informal than IRC,however they are mostly subjective aspects

Don’t get me wrong, but what about slack?

I feel we have a lot of chats: irc, slack, discord, gitter, and now telegram :)

Cheers to the new community,
Edi