Thread overview
Missing Tags for LDC 1.5.0
Nov 26
kinke
Nov 26
kinke
November 26
The tags for 1.5.0 are missing for phobos and dmd-testsuite in Git.
November 26
On Sunday, 26 November 2017 at 10:21:33 UTC, Thomas Mader wrote:
> The tags for 1.5.0 are missing for phobos and dmd-testsuite in Git.

That's because there weren't any changes compared to a previous beta tag.
November 26
On Sunday, 26 November 2017 at 12:03:53 UTC, kinke wrote:
> On Sunday, 26 November 2017 at 10:21:33 UTC, Thomas Mader wrote:
>> The tags for 1.5.0 are missing for phobos and dmd-testsuite in Git.
>
> That's because there weren't any changes compared to a previous beta tag.

Ok I see.
Can you please still create them?
Automatic download scripts fail this way because it is not consistent.
November 26
On Sunday, 26 November 2017 at 13:25:31 UTC, Thomas Mader wrote:
> On Sunday, 26 November 2017 at 12:03:53 UTC, kinke wrote:
>> On Sunday, 26 November 2017 at 10:21:33 UTC, Thomas Mader wrote:
>>> The tags for 1.5.0 are missing for phobos and dmd-testsuite in Git.
>>
>> That's because there weren't any changes compared to a previous beta tag.
>
> Ok I see.
> Can you please still create them?
> Automatic download scripts fail this way because it is not consistent.

[FWIW, our src packages include all git submodules.]