View mode: basic / threaded / horizontal-split · Log in · Help
September 27, 2012
HMAC-SHA1
Hi all,

I try to find hmac in phobos, but I dont find anything. Is there 
some unnoficial library for D which I can use?


Daniel Kozak
September 27, 2012
Re: HMAC-SHA1
Daniel Kozak wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I try to find hmac in phobos, but I dont find anything. Is there some
> unnoficial library for D which I can use?
>
>
> Daniel Kozak
September 27, 2012
Re: HMAC-SHA1
Piotr Szturmaj wrote:
> Daniel Kozak wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I try to find hmac in phobos, but I dont find anything. Is there some
>> unnoficial library for D which I can use?
>>
>>
>> Daniel Kozak

Oops, I accidentally clicked Send button...

You'll find HMAC and SHA here: 
https://github.com/pszturmaj/phobos/tree/master/std/crypto/hash. Don't 
look at package name - it's old code. I can send you newer HMAC-SHA256 
code if you want. Modifying it to support SHA1 would be easy.
September 27, 2012
Re: HMAC-SHA1
Thanks,

old code is good enought :), it works perfectly

Daniel Kozak

On Thursday, 27 September 2012 at 14:34:07 UTC, Piotr Szturmaj 
wrote:
> Piotr Szturmaj wrote:
>> Daniel Kozak wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I try to find hmac in phobos, but I dont find anything. Is 
>>> there some
>>> unnoficial library for D which I can use?
>>>
>>>
>>> Daniel Kozak
>
> Oops, I accidentally clicked Send button...
>
> You'll find HMAC and SHA here: 
> https://github.com/pszturmaj/phobos/tree/master/std/crypto/hash. 
> Don't look at package name - it's old code. I can send you 
> newer HMAC-SHA256 code if you want. Modifying it to support 
> SHA1 would be easy.
Top | Discussion index | About this forum | D home