Thread overview
object.Exception@generated\gtkd\gtkd\Loader.d(125):Library load failed(libgio-2.0.0.dll)
Nov 19
PECman
Nov 19
Mike Wey
Nov 21
PECman
Nov 21
Mike Wey
Nov 22
PECman
November 19
I complied the D application with gtkD successfully.However,I cant run it successfully.My settings are OK.I dunno why it happened to me:-(
Who can help me?
November 19
On 19-11-17 08:35, PECman wrote:
> I complied the D application with gtkD successfully.However,I cant run it successfully.My settings are OK.I dunno why it happened to me:-(
> Who can help me?

That line usually includes the error returned from LoadLibrary which should give an indication of why it failed.

I assume you installed the GTK runtime for the architecture you are building for ( 32 or 64 bit ).

-- 
Mike Wey
November 21
On Sunday, 19 November 2017 at 13:39:39 UTC, Mike Wey wrote:
> On 19-11-17 08:35, PECman wrote:
>> I complied the D application with gtkD successfully.However,I cant run it successfully.My settings are OK.I dunno why it happened to me:-(
>> Who can help me?
>
> That line usually includes the error returned from LoadLibrary which should give an indication of why it failed.
>
> I assume you installed the GTK runtime for the architecture you are building for ( 32 or 64 bit ).

But the error is the messy code.
I have already installed the GTK runtime 32 bit(on Windows 7 32 bit)
What shall I do next?
November 21
On 21-11-17 11:19, PECman wrote:
> On Sunday, 19 November 2017 at 13:39:39 UTC, Mike Wey wrote:
>> On 19-11-17 08:35, PECman wrote:
>>> I complied the D application with gtkD successfully.However,I cant run it successfully.My settings are OK.I dunno why it happened to me:-(
>>> Who can help me?
>>
>> That line usually includes the error returned from LoadLibrary which should give an indication of why it failed.
>>
>> I assume you installed the GTK runtime for the architecture you are building for ( 32 or 64 bit ).
> 
> But the error is the messy code.
> I have already installed the GTK runtime 32 bit(on Windows 7 32 bit)
> What shall I do next?

That's unfortunate, usually there is some info on why it fails after the `(libgio-2.0-0.dll)`.

First check if the `bin` directory of the GTK installation is on the PATH, and if there are any other GTK installs on the PATH, GtkD should try to detect the correct runtime to use but that might have failed.

-- 
Mike Wey
November 22
On Tuesday, 21 November 2017 at 18:32:45 UTC, Mike Wey wrote:
> On 21-11-17 11:19, PECman wrote:
>> On Sunday, 19 November 2017 at 13:39:39 UTC, Mike Wey wrote:
>>> On 19-11-17 08:35, PECman wrote:
>>>> I complied the D application with gtkD successfully.However,I cant run it successfully.My settings are OK.I dunno why it happened to me:-(
>>>> Who can help me?
>>>
>>> That line usually includes the error returned from LoadLibrary which should give an indication of why it failed.
>>>
>>> I assume you installed the GTK runtime for the architecture you are building for ( 32 or 64 bit ).
>> 
>> But the error is the messy code.
>> I have already installed the GTK runtime 32 bit(on Windows 7 32 bit)
>> What shall I do next?
>
> That's unfortunate, usually there is some info on why it fails after the `(libgio-2.0-0.dll)`.
>
> First check if the `bin` directory of the GTK installation is on the PATH, and if there are any other GTK installs on the PATH, GtkD should try to detect the correct runtime to use but that might have failed.

ThanQ, I have already solved this problem.ThanQ Very Much:-)