Thanks for the feedback.  I updated the druntime and got a new error.

FAILED: runtime/objects-unittest/core/simd.o
cd /usr/xports/tmp/ldc-1.23.0-src/runtime/druntime/src && /usr/xports/tmp/build-ldc-1.23.0/bin/ldc2 -c --output-o -conf= -w -de -dip1000 -O3 -release -d-version=CoreUnittest -unittest -checkaction=context -preview=fieldwise -I/usr/xports/tmp/ldc-1.23.0-src/runtime/druntime/src -of=/usr/xports/tmp/build-ldc-1.23.0/runtime/objects-unittest/core/simd.o core/simd.d
Wrong types for attribute: inalloca nest noalias nocapture nonnull readnone readonly signext sret zeroext byval dereferenceable(1) dereferenceable_or_null(1)
  %11 = call signext <16 x i8> @_D3ldc4simd__T13loadUnalignedTNhG16gZQxFNaNbNiNexPNhQuZQz(<16 x i8>* %10) #1
in function _D4core4simd18__unittest_L615_C5FNaNbNiZ__T4testTNhG16gZQnMFNaNbNiZv
LLVM ERROR: Broken function found, compilation aborted!

In fact it's the same error I get when I build and test the current master (https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc.git).  However, if I remove (comment out) the two "@system" unittest in core/simd.d, I'm able to build "druntime-test-runner" and other test apps and complete the unittests with 50 failures out of 1688.  I've attached the failed test log.

On Sat, Dec 18, 2021 at 7:35 AM Johan via digitalmars-d-ldc <digitalmars-d-ldc@puremagic.com> wrote:
On Friday, 17 December 2021 at 15:38:09 UTC, Curtis Hamilton
wrote:
> Will do!  However, I've been to run all the tests.  The
> druntime-test-runner apps fails to build with the below error. 
> Any suggestions?
>
> Error: template `core.internal.dassert._d_assert_fail` cannot
> deduce
> function from argument types `!("!", bool)(bool)`, candidates
> are:
> core/internal/dassert.d(8):        `_d_assert_fail(string comp,
> A, B)(auto
> ref scope const A a, auto ref scope const B b)`

Perhaps your druntime submodule is out-of-date:
`git submodule update --init`

For LDC 1.23 (which I read is what you are using), line 8
contains `_d_assert_fail` with only one parameter. The one of
your error message is on line 16.
https://github.com/ldc-developers/druntime/blob/ldc-v1.23.0/src/core/internal/dassert.d

For submitting the PR, please use LDC `master`.

Thanks,
  Johan