2015-07-28 17:55 GMT+02:00 Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d@puremagic.com>:

Unless there is some sort of proof that it will work with allocators.

I have used the code from vibe.d days so its not an issue of how well it works nor nit picky. Just can I pass it an allocator (optionally) and have it use that for all memory usage?

After all, I really would rather be able to deallocate all memory allocated during a request then you know, rely on the GC.

That's a good point. This is the perfect opportunity to hammer out how allocators are going to be integrated into other parts of Phobos.

Allocator is definitely a separate issue. It's a moving target, it's not yet part of a release, and consequently barely field-tested. We will find bugs, we might find design mistakes, we might head in a direction which will turn out to be an anti-pattern (just like `opDispatch` for JSONValue ;) )
It's not to say the quality of the module isn't good - that would mean our release process is broken -, but making a module inclusion to experimental dependent on another module in experimental will not improve the quality of the reviewed module.