On my Archlinux there is no  DSCanner error so maybe it something wrong with my fedora box at work. But I have many Possibly undefined symbol warnings and I do not know what it is.

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Daniel Kozak <kozzi11@gmail.com> wrote:
Another problem is when I am on some another project and do open some D project,
it should ask me about if I want to open it in another window or this window right away
and then show some progresbar loading D project with (dub describe and so on)
but now it run dub describe first which is wierd when it takes more then one second to finish (it makes seems like nothing happened at all)

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 11:33 AM, Daniel Kozak <kozzi11@gmail.com> wrote:
OK, right now I have test it on my another pc, and it does not even load project (my IDE is completly frozen), but dub describe takes to long too.
So I guess it is not perfect to use it when code.dlang.org is down.

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 10:10 AM, Daniel Kozak <kozzi11@gmail.com> wrote:
I will try it again today and send more details

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 10:29 PM, singingbush via Digitalmars-d-announce <digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:
On Friday, 24 November 2017 at 11:52:52 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
I have try it, but does not seem to work, Event log is full of some DScanner Error:

12:50 DScanner Error
2017-11-24T12:50:53.293:first.d:visit:325 Could not locate object.d or
object.di

12:50 DScanner Error
2017-11-24T12:50:53.293:first.d:visit:411 Could not resolve location of
module 'vibe/web/rest'

Did the plugin error or is the problem just DScanner? If there was a problem with the plugin did you submit the error? It would be helpful to screen shot the problem and create an issue for it:

https://github.com/intellij-dlanguage/intellij-dlanguage/issues