https://pastebin.com/3hp2b5qy

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 10:54 AM, WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d-announce <digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:
On Sunday, 6 August 2017 at 01:28:20 UTC, Soulsbane wrote:
On Saturday, 5 August 2017 at 22:43:31 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
You might remember the blog post from a while back about workspace-d and serve-d, I just released a beta version on the visual studio marketplace that allows you to try out the latest features of serve-d. Note that this version might easily break in the future, but for the next few days I am trying to gain some feedback. If you are a user of code-d and if you want to try out the new version please uninstall code-d and install code-d-beta

I'm getting this error: "Could not initialize dub. Falling back to limited functionality!". I don't get this error in the other version and dub is installed: DUB version 1.4.0, built on Jul 19 2017.

There is a new output log at the bottom now, can you try it out on a project with no personal information and send me the debug log per pastebin?

To access it open the panel at the bottom (F1 -> View: Toggle Output / Ctrl-K Ctrl-H) and at the top right select code-d & serve-d. Then just select everything, copy it and paste it somewhere.