October 29, 2015
Hi all,

I've just built the 0.16.1 ldc debian package and plan to test and upload it to unstable most likely tomorrow or this weekend, I understand I've been quite slow lately but it was an extremely busy period work-wise, I promise to fix that and upload more frequent ldc releases to Debian in the future.

Thanks and Regards

Konstantinos

Στις 29-10-2015, ημέρα Πεμ, και ώρα 12:49 +0000, ο/η Russel Winder via digitalmars-d-ldc έγραψε:
> Hi,
> 
> Debian Sid currently has LDC 0.14. Are we, the LDC community, in
> touch
> with the Debian maintainer so as to try and help that person get 0.16
> into the Debian repository asap?
> 
> I guess there is a similar issue for Fedora Rawhide?
> 
> (And Arch?)
> 
> (And MacPorts?)
> 
October 29, 2015
On Thu, 2015-10-29 at 14:57 +0200, Konstantinos Margaritis via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> I've just built the 0.16.1 ldc debian package and plan to test and upload it to unstable most likely tomorrow or this weekend, I understand I've been quite slow lately but it was an extremely busy period work-wise, I promise to fix that and upload more frequent ldc releases to Debian in the future.

You are a hero sir.

I hope I did not imply any criticism of you, Debian packaging is non- trivial and a labour of love, hence work always gets in the way. I tried to ensure my emphasis was on helping support the work done in recognition of this.

My issue of the moment is that LDC Git master no longer compiles my code due to the upgrade to 2.068!

-- 
Russel. ============================================================================= Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: sip:russel.winder@ekiga.net 41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel@winder.org.uk London SW11 1EN, UK   w: www.russel.org.uk  skype: russel_winder