September 24, 2001
Just a little advising:

I understand that the file "cd81e.zip" updates my installation since I already have the CD.

OTOH, I understand a new user has to download "dm81ec.zip" to have a minimum compiler system.

Now for what purpose is the file "dm81ecom.zip" issued? At first I thought (and directed a friend to download it) it was suposed to update an earlier version of the command line only compiler download. However, it contains a DLL which in the dm81ec.zip does not appear!

TIA

Cesar
September 25, 2001
The com version is just for people who want a new compiler. The dll is for the cd version if you don't feel like downloading the whole update file.

Cesar Rabak wrote in message <3BAFA993.3F360FF6@uol.com.br>...
>Just a little advising:
>
>I understand that the file "cd81e.zip" updates my installation since I already have the CD.
>
>OTOH, I understand a new user has to download "dm81ec.zip" to have a minimum compiler system.
>
>Now for what purpose is the file "dm81ecom.zip" issued? At first I thought (and directed a friend to download it) it was suposed to update an earlier version of the command line only compiler download. However, it contains a DLL which in the dm81ec.zip does not appear!
>
>TIA
>
>Cesar