Feb 24, 2004
Walter
Feb 24, 2004
Craig Bowlas
Feb 24, 2004
Walter
February 23, 2004
Hello,

I get these errors when parsing, and I didn't even use the STL in my project yet:

Warning: P:\DM\stlport\stlport\config\stl_apple.h(33): Encountered
preprocessor #error directive
Warning: P:\DM\stlport\stlport\config\stl_apple.h(41): Encountered
preprocessor #error directive
Warning: P:\DM\stlport\stlport\stdarg.h(23): Invalid include file name:
_STLP_NATIVE_C_HEADER(stdarg.h)
Warning: P:\DM\stlport\stlport\ctype.h(23): Invalid include file name:
_STLP_NATIVE_C_HEADER(ctype.h)
Warning: P:\DM\stlport\stlport\string.h(24): Invalid include file name:
_STLP_NATIVE_C_HEADER(string.h)
Warning: P:\DM\stlport\stlport\stdlib.h(23): Invalid include file name:
_STLP_NATIVE_C_HEADER(stdlib.h)
Parse Completed

Did I forget to #define something?

Thank you,
Alexis.
February 24, 2004
Perhaps you have it on your include path.

"Alexis" <ceo@alexisware.com> wrote in message news:Xns94989F2E94B3Eagolzman@63.105.9.61...
> Hello,
>
> I get these errors when parsing, and I didn't even use the STL in my project yet:

February 24, 2004
On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 20:02:06 -0800, "Walter" <walter@digitalmars.com> wrote:

>Perhaps you have it on your include path.
>
>"Alexis" <ceo@alexisware.com> wrote in message news:Xns94989F2E94B3Eagolzman@63.105.9.61...
>> Hello,
>>
>> I get these errors when parsing, and I didn't even use the STL in my project yet:
>
Hi,

I have seen this problem too.  The two error directives were because the apple config for stlport was being loaded!  I forced the issue by a quick mod to stlcomp.h to force the DMC config file to load, this lost the #error issues, but the include files still are claimed invalid.  This problem was not seen when the SGI version of STL was used to build this project.  The project is a windows MFC app, built using the IDDE and compiler 8.40.

Any idea why was the DMC config file was not loaded automatically, and what is the problem with the standard include files?

Craig.
February 24, 2004
"Craig Bowlas" <craigbowlas@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:0efm30ddcelt3l4jo3hedmll1k1uo6ll71@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 20:02:06 -0800, "Walter" <walter@digitalmars.com> wrote:
>
> >Perhaps you have it on your include path.
> >
> >"Alexis" <ceo@alexisware.com> wrote in message news:Xns94989F2E94B3Eagolzman@63.105.9.61...
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I get these errors when parsing, and I didn't even use the STL in my project yet:
> >
> Hi,
>
> I have seen this problem too.  The two error directives were because the apple config for stlport was being loaded!  I forced the issue by a quick mod to stlcomp.h to force the DMC config file to load, this lost the #error issues, but the include files still are claimed invalid.  This problem was not seen when the SGI version of STL was used to build this project.  The project is a windows MFC app, built using the IDDE and compiler 8.40.
>
> Any idea why was the DMC config file was not loaded automatically, and what is the problem with the standard include files?

I don't know why. I can't reproduce the problem here.