Since the last update I implemented the following visitors:
Also finished the work on some visitors I started before:
Some of those need the approval from my mentor but they are mostly done.
Also spent some time "debugging" - meaning comparing differences between
D-Scanner and my version when applied to
phobos. While some
checks might be subjective, I found scenarios where the actual
is not issueing any warnings where it's supposed to. So in order to be able
to apply my version to
phobos I also fixed some style errors in phobos:
At least in my view, in all the above situations
supposed to issue warnings and it's not catching them, so I think
that my implementation, in some particular cases at least, will
be more complete than the actual implementation.