I just released a new version of my Visual Studio Code extension "code-d"
The last release was 2 years ago so really it will feel like a brand new extension to everyone who has only used the stable serve-d release (and not nightly or beta) before.
Along with usual updates and improvements to DCD, DScanner and dfmt this release comes with:
- single file editing support
- New walkthrough & compiler installer for new users (installing D has never been easier before!)
- Updated auto completion UI (big thanks to RUSshy)
- new smart snippets
- much improved debugging support
- project building improvements
- error/linting improvements
- new auto fix suggestions
- better integration of D-Scanner
- better integrated ddoc viewer
- new highlight provider
- workspace trust support (run serve-d securely in untrusted workspaces)
...and much more
get it now for VSCode from
Fun fact: in a week is code-d's 6th Birthday, meaning I nearly had this project ongoing for a quarter of my life now, lol
If you are not a VSCode user, this release also did a new stable release for serve-d, so other LSP compatible editors (there are new guides in the repository) can be used as well.