Okay folks, here's the list of accepted talks and the speakers who will be giving them, in no particular order:
- Life Outside the Big 4: The Adventure of D on OpenBSD -- Brian Callahan
- Metaprogramming in D (Making programming fun again) -- Bradley Chatha
- Graphql for D: Do the Boring Things -- Robert Schadek
- Fast and Coherent Reflection -- Stefan Koch
- A Deep Dive into GPU Text Rendering -- Elijah Stone
- The How and Why of Profiling D Code -- Max Haughton
In addition, Adam D. Ruppe will be doing another live coding session. We'll also have keynotes from Walter and Atila, and our traditional Ask Us Anything! session. That gives us a total of 5 slots each day.
I'll update dconf.org soon to remove the call for submissions, and I'll publish the schedule in early October. Also in October: I'll publish a blog post describing how DConf Online is structured this year, and I'll add new DConf Online 2021 swag to our online store. In early November, I'll post a video on our YouTube channel showing how to participate in DConf Online.
I encourage everyone who did not submit a talk this year to please, please consider submitting one next year. Doing so may help keep more of my hair from turning white sooner than it ought to.