Glad to announce LDC 1.30.0. Major changes:
- Based on D 2.100.1.
- LLVM for prebuilt packages bumped to v14.0.3. All target architectures supported by LLVM are enabled now.
- Dropped LDC ltsmaster (v0.17.x) as supported host compiler. Like DMD, the min D version for bootstrapping is v2.079 (or GDC v9.x) now.
- Dropped support for LLVM < 9.
- New LeakSanitizer support via
- New prebuilt universal macOS package, runnable on both x86_64 and arm64, and enabling x86_64/arm64 macOS/iOS cross-compilation targets out of the box.
Full release log and downloads: https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/releases/tag/v1.30.0
Thanks to all contributors & sponsors!