Thread overview
a tutorial on Vibe.d
3 days ago
Rey Valeza
October 27

I created a tutorial on Vibe.d in PDF form for download earlier this year. I don't recommend reading it online; downloading the file would be better. Would appreciate if you give me your feedback.

Here it is:
https://github.com/reyvaleza/vibed/blob/main/BuildWebAppsinVibe.pdf

Thanks!

October 29

On Wednesday, 27 October 2021 at 03:05:13 UTC, Rey Valeza wrote:

>

I created a tutorial on Vibe.d in PDF form for download earlier this year. I don't recommend reading it online; downloading the file would be better. Would appreciate if you give me your feedback.

Here it is:
https://github.com/reyvaleza/vibed/blob/main/BuildWebAppsinVibe.pdf

Thanks!

I really appreciate this work. The tutorial is really well written. This is the first detail tutorial on vibe.d I have ever come across,you did a very good job.

Thanks a lot

November 04

On Friday, 29 October 2021 at 10:16:57 UTC, Greatsam4sure wrote:

>

On Wednesday, 27 October 2021 at 03:05:13 UTC, Rey Valeza wrote:

>

I created a tutorial on Vibe.d in PDF form for download earlier this year. I don't recommend reading it online; downloading the file would be better. Would appreciate if you give me your feedback.

Here it is:
https://github.com/reyvaleza/vibed/blob/main/BuildWebAppsinVibe.pdf

Thanks!

I really appreciate this work. The tutorial is really well written. This is the first detail tutorial on vibe.d I have ever come across,you did a very good job.

Thanks a lot

Thanks for the appreciation!

November 04

On Wednesday, 27 October 2021 at 03:05:13 UTC, Rey Valeza wrote:

>

I created a tutorial on Vibe.d in PDF form for download earlier this year.

Great stuff. I love how each step is detailed with the walk through. Liked how you showed the use of dub as well.

November 10

On Thursday, 4 November 2021 at 04:04:26 UTC, WhatMeWorry wrote:

>

On Wednesday, 27 October 2021 at 03:05:13 UTC, Rey Valeza wrote:

>

I created a tutorial on Vibe.d in PDF form for download earlier this year.

Great stuff. I love how each step is detailed with the walk through. Liked how you showed the use of dub as well.

Thanks for the appreciation!

November 13

On Wednesday, 10 November 2021 at 04:14:57 UTC, Rey Valeza wrote:

>

// I am happy to note that an expert-level knowledge of D is not required to develop apps in
Vibe.d//
Well, this inspired me. Now, I want to read this book and practice some web programming. Actually, I am a fan of desktop apps.

November 14

On Saturday, 13 November 2021 at 17:47:09 UTC, Vinod K Chandran wrote:

>

On Wednesday, 10 November 2021 at 04:14:57 UTC, Rey Valeza wrote:

>

// I am happy to note that an expert-level knowledge of D is not required to develop apps in
Vibe.d//
Well, this inspired me. Now, I want to read this book and practice some web programming. Actually, I am a fan of desktop apps.

Great!

November 14

On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 16:24:26 UTC, Rey Valeza wrote:

>

On Saturday, 13 November 2021 at 17:47:09 UTC, Vinod K Chandran wrote:

>

On Wednesday, 10 November 2021 at 04:14:57 UTC, Rey Valeza wrote:

>

// I am happy to note that an expert-level knowledge of D is not required to develop apps in
Vibe.d//
Well, this inspired me. Now, I want to read this book and practice some web programming. Actually, I am a fan of desktop apps.

Great!

The only thing I am not using is "DUB". I think it's mandatory to proceed with your book.

3 days ago

On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 17:53:50 UTC, Vinod K Chandran wrote:

>

On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 16:24:26 UTC, Rey Valeza wrote:

>

On Saturday, 13 November 2021 at 17:47:09 UTC, Vinod K Chandran wrote:

>

On Wednesday, 10 November 2021 at 04:14:57 UTC, Rey Valeza wrote:

>

// I am happy to note that an expert-level knowledge of D is not required to develop apps in
Vibe.d//
Well, this inspired me. Now, I want to read this book and practice some web programming. Actually, I am a fan of desktop apps.

Great!

The only thing I am not using is "DUB". I think it's mandatory to proceed with your book.

Yes, the book uses dub all throughout, unfortunately.

2 days ago

On Sunday, 28 November 2021 at 14:13:06 UTC, Rey Valeza wrote:

>

Yes, the book uses dub all throughout, unfortunately.
No probs. I will try to work with dub.