November 13
Hi!

Following my last post[1], this is the progress I made this past week:
- I recompiled the libraries the druntime was dependent on (I was linking the druntime with the newlib[2] library) and I managed to resolve some errors;
- I managed to link the TockOS application and the druntime together;
- I managed to emulate a simple TockOS application using renode[3];

My plan for the next week is to:
- emulate some more applications that actually depend on the druntime;
- in case there will be errors at runtime/execution, I am going to start removing from the druntime what I think is not necessary, in order to successfully run/emulate applications.

I believe this will take me more than 1 week and that this will be the next milestone's goal.

Thank you!

[1]: https://forum.dlang.org/post/vsmbioiekjygzbiloggr@forum.dlang.org
[2]: https://sourceware.org/newlib/
[3]: https://renode.io
November 13
#SAOC2020