November 27

On Sunday, 21 November 2021 at 15:08:18 UTC, MGW wrote:

>

I am still developing my QtE5 library.
Unfortunately, I don't have enough free time to make it into a complete dub package.

Link to short video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFN5P4eoS_o

Wow, this is really great! Thank you!

Appreciate you taking the time to make the video -- I think I would have had a hard time figuring out how to use all the pieces you have (the Python script, the code generator Qt GUI app, etc) without it.

I will download from YouTube and post raw video link download here so that others who don't have YouTube access can watch. Have to try to find what websites they can use.

November 27

On Saturday, 27 November 2021 at 16:48:54 UTC, Gavin Ray wrote:

>

On Sunday, 21 November 2021 at 15:08:18 UTC, MGW wrote:

>

I am still developing my QtE5 library.
Unfortunately, I don't have enough free time to make it into a complete dub package.

Link to short video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFN5P4eoS_o

Wow, this is really great! Thank you!

Appreciate you taking the time to make the video -- I think I would have had a hard time figuring out how to use all the pieces you have (the Python script, the code generator Qt GUI app, etc) without it.

I will download from YouTube and post raw video link download here so that others who don't have YouTube access can watch. Have to try to find what websites they can use.

@zjh, I hope you can access it here. I tried to search for what sites GFW users could access, some places suggested this one:

https://mega.nz/file/FhgCwRSJ#NFqvJfXx2K_cy6DKNQIMCbqMQURgBsj8tTuMxpZSuLw

November 28

On Saturday, 27 November 2021 at 16:58:11 UTC, Gavin Ray wrote:

>

@zjh, I hope you can access it here.https://mega.nz/file/FhgCwRSJ#NFqvJfXx2K_cy6DKNQIMCbqMQURgBsj8tTuMxpZSuLw

Although I still can't access it,I would say thank you very much. If you can, you can try [Baidu cloud disk](https://pan.baidu.com/) or lanzouscloud. Baidu cloud disk has a large space, lanzous cloud < 100m is fast, or Alibaba cloud / Tencent cloud/360...
I also translated several 'qte5' documents, which may be inaccurate, of course, because I don't understand 'Russian'. I'll release them in a few days.

November 28

QtE56 Quick Start Guide.

https://github.com/MGWL/QtE5/wiki

November 28

On Saturday, 27 November 2021 at 16:48:54 UTC, Gavin Ray wrote:

>

On Sunday, 21 November 2021 at 15:08:18 UTC, MGW wrote:

>

I am still developing my QtE5 library.
Unfortunately, I don't have enough free time to make it into a complete dub package.

Link to short video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFN5P4eoS_o

Wow, this is really great! Thank you!

I write in D every day and quite often D + QtE56. These are mostly GUI applications for Windows 32. My firm belief - if something is not in Phobos, get it in Qt. The video shows the process of creating an application as compressed as possible to save time and size of the video file itself. I can make a more detailed video (with higher resolution) but I cannot speak it because of English problems.

https://github.com/MGWL/QtE5/wiki

November 28

On Sunday, 28 November 2021 at 10:41:44 UTC, MGW wrote:

>

QtE56 Quick Start Guide.

https://github.com/MGWL/QtE5/wiki

Thank you.I'll try it.

December 01

On Sunday, 28 November 2021 at 10:41:44 UTC, MGW wrote:

>

QtE56 Quick Start Guide.

https://github.com/MGWL/QtE5/wiki

chinese version

December 01
On Sunday, 28 November 2021 at 01:04:01 UTC, zjh wrote:
> On Saturday, 27 November 2021 at 16:58:11 UTC, Gavin Ray wrote:
>
>> **@zjh**, I hope you can access it here.https://mega.nz/file/FhgCwRSJ#NFqvJfXx2K_cy6DKNQIMCbqMQURgBsj8tTuMxpZSuLw
>
> Although I still can't access it...

Can't you use https://yt5s.com/ to download the video from youtube?

Matheus.
December 01

On Wednesday, 1 December 2021 at 13:21:53 UTC, Matheus wrote:

>

Can't you use https://yt5s.com/ to download the video from youtube?

Matheus.

I can't.Many websites are inaccessible.

December 01
On Wednesday, 1 December 2021 at 13:55:32 UTC, zjh wrote:
> On Wednesday, 1 December 2021 at 13:21:53 UTC, Matheus wrote:
>
>> Can't you use https://yt5s.com/ to download the video from youtube?
>>
>> Matheus.
>
>
> I can't.`Many websites` are inaccessible.

Internet Archive? -If yes I'll upload there.

Matheus.