Jump to page: 1 2
Thread overview
Lost documentation for core.thread
Nov 09, 2019
Oleg B
Nov 10, 2019
reyerty
Jan 18, 2021
ludo
Jan 19, 2021
Walter Bright
Nov 10
Alexey
6 days ago
Imperatorn
6 days ago
zjh
November 09, 2019
in tree link is active, but no docs avaiable
https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread.html

November 10, 2019
On Saturday, 9 November 2019 at 16:30:48 UTC, Oleg B wrote:
> in tree link is active, but no docs avaiable
> https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread.html

https://issues.dlang.org/enter_bug.cgi
January 18, 2021
On Sunday, 10 November 2019 at 03:19:14 UTC, reyerty wrote:
> On Saturday, 9 November 2019 at 16:30:48 UTC, Oleg B wrote:
>> in tree link is active, but no docs avaiable
>> https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread.html
>
> https://issues.dlang.org/enter_bug.cgi

As of today, broken links :
https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread_threadbase.html
https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread_threadgroup.html
https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread_types.html
https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread_context.html

However, links are visible in the online doc tree :
https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread_osthread.html
January 18, 2021
On 1/18/2021 7:29 AM, ludo wrote:
> On Sunday, 10 November 2019 at 03:19:14 UTC, reyerty wrote:
>> On Saturday, 9 November 2019 at 16:30:48 UTC, Oleg B wrote:
>>> in tree link is active, but no docs avaiable
>>> https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread.html
>>
>> https://issues.dlang.org/enter_bug.cgi
> 
> As of today, broken links :
> https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread_threadbase.html
> https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread_threadgroup.html
> https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread_types.html
> https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread_context.html
> 
> However, links are visible in the online doc tree :
> https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread_osthread.html

Please file a bug report!
March 06
On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 03:05:53 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 1/18/2021 7:29 AM, ludo wrote:
>> On Sunday, 10 November 2019 at 03:19:14 UTC, reyerty wrote:
>>> On Saturday, 9 November 2019 at 16:30:48 UTC, Oleg B wrote:
>>>> in tree link is active, but no docs avaiable
>>>> https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread.html
>>>
>>> https://issues.dlang.org/enter_bug.cgi
>> 
>> As of today, broken links :
>> https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread_threadbase.html
>> https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread_threadgroup.html
>> https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread_types.html
>> https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread_context.html
>> 
>> However, links are visible in the online doc tree :
>> https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread_osthread.html
>
> Please file a bug report!

Checked just now. This is still not fixed. Anyone looking at it? Any guess what the problem might be? 🤔
March 08
On 3/6/2021 1:19 AM, Imperatorn wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 03:05:53 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>> Please file a bug report!
> 
> Checked just now. This is still not fixed. Anyone looking at it? Any guess what the problem might be? 🤔

Nobody filed a bug report?
March 13
On Monday, 8 March 2021 at 09:33:37 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 3/6/2021 1:19 AM, Imperatorn wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 03:05:53 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>>> Please file a bug report!
>> 
>> Checked just now. This is still not fixed. Anyone looking at it? Any guess what the problem might be? 🤔
>
> Nobody filed a bug report?

It looks like everything is working now ☀️
March 16
On Saturday, 13 March 2021 at 10:51:01 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> On Monday, 8 March 2021 at 09:33:37 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>> On 3/6/2021 1:19 AM, Imperatorn wrote:
>>> On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 03:05:53 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>>>> Please file a bug report!
>>> 
>>> Checked just now. This is still not fixed. Anyone looking at it? Any guess what the problem might be? 🤔
>>
>> Nobody filed a bug report?
>
> It looks like everything is working now ☀️

Still 404 on https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread.html
March 16
On Tuesday, 16 March 2021 at 14:58:39 UTC, Denis Feklushkin wrote:
> On Saturday, 13 March 2021 at 10:51:01 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
>> On Monday, 8 March 2021 at 09:33:37 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>>> On 3/6/2021 1:19 AM, Imperatorn wrote:
>>>> On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 03:05:53 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>>>>> Please file a bug report!
>>>> 
>>>> Checked just now. This is still not fixed. Anyone looking at it? Any guess what the problem might be? 🤔
>>>
>>> Nobody filed a bug report?
>>
>> It looks like everything is working now ☀️
>
> Still 404 on https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread.html

Noooooo, I missed that one
November 10
On Tuesday, 16 March 2021 at 17:24:57 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> On Tuesday, 16 March 2021 at 14:58:39 UTC, Denis Feklushkin wrote:
>> On Saturday, 13 March 2021 at 10:51:01 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
>>> On Monday, 8 March 2021 at 09:33:37 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>>>> On 3/6/2021 1:19 AM, Imperatorn wrote:
>>>>> On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 03:05:53 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>>>>>> Please file a bug report!

still no documentation at https://dlang.org/phobos/core_thread.html
but alternative link works https://dlang.org/library/core/thread.html

-- not closed bug:
https://issues.dlang.org/show_bug.cgi?id=21611
« First   ‹ Prev
1 2