Thread overview
November 08

I know that most of you probably already know this, but the monthly beerconf this month will coincide with the annual Dconf Online, as Mike Parker noted in his most recent video. That means, Nov 20-21.

Everything will be mostly the same, except we will probably be spending a lot of time on the actual Dconf Online stream, so during the conference many participants won't be online.

However, before/after the main events, it was a pretty good hangout space.

To remind everyone about beerconf, here is the Wiki article.

See you there!

-Steve

November 08

On Monday, 8 November 2021 at 12:18:49 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

>

However, before/after the main events, it was a pretty good hangout space.

Given that we've got breaks of 15 - 20+ minutes incorporated into the schedule this year, there'll be time for anyone who wants to jump into BeerConf between talks while the live stream is quiet.

November 21
It is 2 hours before DConf starts!

I welcome everyone to hope on over to Discord and join our General voice channel while we wait for the action to begin.
November 20

On 11/8/21 7:18 AM, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

>

I know that most of you probably already know this, but the monthly beerconf this month will coincide with the annual Dconf Online, as Mike Parker noted in his most recent video. That means, Nov 20-21.

Everything will be mostly the same, except we will probably be spending a lot of time on the actual Dconf Online stream, so during the conference many participants won't be online.

However, before/after the main events, it was a pretty good hangout space.

To remind everyone about beerconf, here is the Wiki article.

See you there!

My understanding is that Iain is currently unavailable, so I created a Beerconf instance in Jitsi. I'll be there but muted as I'm watching the first talk.

https://meet.jit.si/BeerConfForDconf2021

Password: dconfonline2021

-Steve

November 20

On Saturday, 20 November 2021 at 14:04:49 UTC, Steven Schveighoff

>

My understanding is that Iain is currently unavailable, so I created a Beerconf instance in Jitsi. I'll be there but muted as I'm watching the first talk.

BEERCONF

This is my setup. Is this hacking?

https://imgur.com/a/wXqHmcO

November 20

On Saturday, 20 November 2021 at 14:23:18 UTC, Ethan wrote:

>

On Saturday, 20 November 2021 at 14:04:49 UTC, Steven Schveighoff

>

My understanding is that Iain is currently unavailable, so I created a Beerconf instance in Jitsi. I'll be there but muted as I'm watching the first talk.

BEERCONF

This is my setup. Is this hacking?

https://imgur.com/a/wXqHmcO

Leet haxx0r