2 days ago
On 17.05.2019 12:54, Suliman wrote:
>> Try to solve your problems by yourself
> How?
My regrets that I don't provide step-by-step instruction but you can do something like others thousands of sites in "ru" domain do. You probably don't believe me but every day I visit tens of Russian sites without any problem. And I'm pretty sure that these sites are not Putin friends. More over I'm pretty sure that Putin knows nothing about these sites at all.

Of course RKN actions are destructive and annoying sometimes, no doubts. But the world is too complex to guilt Putin into doing it. It's really funny. No doubts.
2 days ago
On Friday, 17 May 2019 at 08:14:26 UTC, drug wrote:
> I understand that there is a habit to guilt Russians and/or Putin in many problems but let's try to be clever?

At least he leaded Crimea annexion, war against Georgia, current proxy war on the east of Ukraine. He pretend to defend russians outside of the Russia, but suppress them in their own country.

PS. I will not follow this discussion and will not arguing as this is not a good place for it.
2 days ago
On 17.05.2019 15:13, ikod wrote:
> 
> At least he leaded Crimea annexion, war against Georgia, current proxy war on the east of Ukraine. He pretend to defend russians outside of the Russia, but suppress them in their own country.
Well, I let myself to talk a little bit about your statement.
First of all, you are totally wrong.
Crimea people decided to join Russia because they saw what nationalists did in Kiev. Crimea people just was scared by nationalist actions. Major population in Crimea is Russians. Crimea was Russian long before Khrushchev transfer Crimea to Ukrainian SSR - see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War. Here you can easily read that Crimean War was a military conflict between Ottoman Empire, France and Britain from one side and Russia on other. Crimean war happened in 1853-1856, Khrushchev transfer happened in 1954. At least 100 years Crimea was Russian before Khrushchev transfer Crimea to Ukrainian SSR. Crimea was Ukrainian only 23 years (after dissolution of USSR). Again, people decided to join Russia, there was no annexation. More over about 20 000 members of Armed Forces of Ukraine was based in Crimea and only 6 000 returned to Ukraine. Others (14 000) became members of Russian Armed Forces. Do you think it was possible if Russia was a real aggressor like West media said? It was possible just because Ukrainians and Russians are very close nations in fact. And this hysteria is artificial. This is just the illustration of the principle `divide and rule`.
There is nothing good in this conflict of course. I'm sure that it would be better if this conflict not happened at all.

Also about war against Georgia... Do you know that this war was started by Georgia? There is a big game between major world players. USA promised support to Georgia if Saakashvili (president of Georgia) started a war to provocate Russia but didn't fulfill promises afterwards. Don't you remember Saakashvili tie chewing when he realized that no USA support he had? Also it worths noting that Russian Armed Forces was very weak in this conflict. For example they even lost strategic bomber Tu-22M3 that is really shame. Russia won this conflict just by amount of troops. This operation was unexpected for Russia. It was not planned one. Russia was unable to plan and perform military operation this level in that period because Russian army was really weak. Namely this shame was the reason Russia started reforms in Russian Armed Forces.

About proxy war on the east of Ukraine - could't you explain me why Ukrainian Armed Forces shell Donetsk and Lugansk? They already have killed many civils including children. Why they keep it on? Also Crimea people believe that if they didn't join to Russia then a war like on east of Ukraine happen in Crimea.

And the last but no least - nobody suppresses me or my friends in Russia. Have you ever been in Russia? Yes, RKN blocks some sites. I don't see anything wrong in blocking illegal site like site about narcotic drugs, arms trafficking and so on. But what is bad that RKN can not block specific site and then RKN block subnets and this causing problems disturbing law-abiding people. So the problem exists but do not call it `suppressing people`.

> 
> PS. I will not follow this discussion and will not arguing as this is not a good place for it.

I'm agree totally. We are programmers. D rocks!)
2 days ago
On Friday, 17 May 2019 at 13:39:35 UTC, drug wrote:
> First of all, you are totally wrong.
> Crimea ...

It's not a fact, it's just your opinion, very similar to one that russian federal TV transmits.

> And the last but no least - nobody suppresses me or my friends in Russia. Have you ever been in Russia?

What will you say when all the foreign Internet gets blocked? When the borders get closed? When Putin meddles into one more needless conflict?

> I don't see anything wrong in blocking illegal site like site about narcotic drugs, arms trafficking and so on.

Don't you see something wrong in blocking LinkedIn, Telegram? In trying to block Wikipedia, YouTube? And you feel it's okay that some increadibly corrupted people have a power to decide, what you should see, and what not?

> But the world is too complex to guilt Putin into doing it. It's really funny. No doubts.

It's also funny how you are trying to justify that very nice government.

2 days ago
On Friday, 17 May 2019 at 15:41:30 UTC, dayllenger wrote:
> On Friday, 17 May 2019 at 13:39:35 UTC, drug wrote:
>> First of all, you are totally wrong.
>> Crimea ...
>
> It's not a fact, it's just your opinion, very similar to one that russian federal TV transmits.
>
>> And the last but no least - nobody suppresses me or my friends in Russia. Have you ever been in Russia?
>
> What will you say when all the foreign Internet gets blocked? When the borders get closed? When Putin meddles into one more needless conflict?
>
>> I don't see anything wrong in blocking illegal site like site about narcotic drugs, arms trafficking and so on.
>
> Don't you see something wrong in blocking LinkedIn, Telegram? In trying to block Wikipedia, YouTube? And you feel it's okay that some increadibly corrupted people have a power to decide, what you should see, and what not?
>
>> But the world is too complex to guilt Putin into doing it. It's really funny. No doubts.
>
> It's also funny how you are trying to justify that very nice government.

To everyone involved in this discussion: please just let it end here. If you feel the pressing need to continue, please take it elsewhere. I participate in quite a number of political debates on my Facebook page, but this forum is simply not the place for it. We'd like to keep our blood pressure raising limited to arguments about D. Any further such posts will be deleted. Thanks!
2 days ago
On Friday, 17 May 2019 at 06:25:23 UTC, Suliman wrote:
>> Waterfox 56.2.9
>
> Oh! I used on my site new js future. It will work after updating browser.

Waterfox 56.2.9 is currently the latest version of Waterfox. There is no newer version to update to.

Waterfox uses an older version of Gecko (because it is a Firefox fork), but it's not THAT old. Did you check browser support at caniuse.com ? And, what feature is so necessary to display a HTML web page?

2 days ago
On Thursday, 16 May 2019 at 12:25:52 UTC, Suliman wrote:
> After 2 years dlang.ru was update. Content did not change. Main improves was is technology stack and design (still not perfect, but better than was).
>
> http://dlang.ru
>
> P.S. site is blocked by most of russian internet-providers by RKN

Bullshit! I have checked the dlang.ru at RKN [1] registry and there are no dlang.ru in it. I checked with two providers from Russia and access works. Don't bug the forum with provocations or simply wait for DNS update.

[1] - https://eais.rkn.gov.ru/
1 day ago
On Saturday, 18 May 2019 at 01:24:35 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> On Friday, 17 May 2019 at 06:25:23 UTC, Suliman wrote:
>>> Waterfox 56.2.9
>>
>> Oh! I used on my site new js future. It will work after updating browser.
>
> Waterfox 56.2.9 is currently the latest version of Waterfox. There is no newer version to update to.
>
> Waterfox uses an older version of Gecko (because it is a Firefox fork), but it's not THAT old. Did you check browser support at caniuse.com ? And, what feature is so necessary to display a HTML web page?

I get "Uncaught ReferenceError: globalThis is not defined" in an older Chrome. globalThis isn't standard yet and it has really bad browser support:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/globalThis
1 day ago
On Saturday, 18 May 2019 at 03:01:33 UTC, 9il wrote:
> On Thursday, 16 May 2019 at 12:25:52 UTC, Suliman wrote:
>> After 2 years dlang.ru was update. Content did not change. Main improves was is technology stack and design (still not perfect, but better than was).
>>
>> http://dlang.ru
>>
>> P.S. site is blocked by most of russian internet-providers by RKN
>
> Bullshit! I have checked the dlang.ru at RKN [1] registry and there are no dlang.ru in it. I checked with two providers from Russia and access works. Don't bug the forum with provocations or simply wait for DNS update.
>
> [1] - https://eais.rkn.gov.ru/


It was banned by IP. I checked it two weeks ago. It work very strange even from single mobile providers.
https://imgur.com/a/NN3Apfo

1 day ago
On Saturday, 18 May 2019 at 06:26:10 UTC, Suliman wrote:
> On Saturday, 18 May 2019 at 03:01:33 UTC, 9il wrote:
>> On Thursday, 16 May 2019 at 12:25:52 UTC, Suliman wrote:
>>> After 2 years dlang.ru was update. Content did not change. Main improves was is technology stack and design (still not perfect, but better than was).
>>>
>>> http://dlang.ru
>>>
>>> P.S. site is blocked by most of russian internet-providers by RKN
>>
>> Bullshit! I have checked the dlang.ru at RKN [1] registry and there are no dlang.ru in it. I checked with two providers from Russia and access works. Don't bug the forum with provocations or simply wait for DNS update.
>>
>> [1] - https://eais.rkn.gov.ru/
>
>
> It was banned by IP. I checked it two weeks ago. It work very strange even from single mobile providers.
> https://imgur.com/a/NN3Apfo

Well, yes this IP 37.252.127.244 is blocked for me and the checker [1] shows it belongs to dlang.ru (however the site itself works well). This was done by the court's decision [2] at 13.04.2018, more than a year ago. The information can be checked at [3]. You picked an already blocked IP.

[1] https://ipinfo.info/html/ip_checker.php
[2] https://www.mos-gorsud.ru/rs/taganskij/services/cases/civil/details/2cc72aea-39e7-4f8e-adc9-37d170966efa
[3] http://blocklist.rkn.gov.ru/
1 2 3