Thread overview
Struct destructors not available in -betterC?
Jul 10
SrMordred
Jul 10
Seb
July 10
Looking at the page on -betterC it says that struct destructors are not available.

See point 11:
https://dlang.org/spec/betterc.html#consequences

This doesn't seem to be true as I'm using them with no problem.
July 10
On Tuesday, 10 July 2018 at 19:14:26 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
> Looking at the page on -betterC it says that struct destructors are not available.
>
> See point 11:
> https://dlang.org/spec/betterc.html#consequences
>
> This doesn't seem to be true as I'm using them with no problem.

Yep, the docs are not up to the last dmd updates.
July 10
On Tuesday, 10 July 2018 at 19:28:34 UTC, SrMordred wrote:
> On Tuesday, 10 July 2018 at 19:14:26 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
>> Looking at the page on -betterC it says that struct destructors are not available.
>>
>> See point 11:
>> https://dlang.org/spec/betterc.html#consequences
>>
>> This doesn't seem to be true as I'm using them with no problem.
>
> Yep, the docs are not up to the last dmd updates.

But they easily can be: https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/2415
July 11
On Tuesday, 10 July 2018 at 20:33:46 UTC, Seb wrote:
> But they easily can be: https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/2415

Thanks.