These two weeks I've been mostly trying to get mangle-prefix branch into mergable state.
Things I've managed to do:
- Implemented mangling for ModuleInfo.
- Propagated dmd frontend changes to headers for C++ integration.
- Addressed some of the PR code reviews.
- Wrote tests for -mangle-prefix implementation.
- Made sure CI tests are passing. A significant amount of my time was spent debugging CI failures.
Meanwhile the PR waits in review queue forever I'll start working on implementing -import-local switch. This new switch works similar to the regular import switch (
-I) except it will allow imports to only affect specific source files. The
-mangle-prefix (which eliminates link-time symbol collision) combined with
-import-local (which eliminates compile-time name lookup collision) I should be able to solve a minimal dependency hell test case.