Introducing Build Master Andrew Edwards
Nov 14, 2013
Walter Bright
Nov 14, 2013
Rory McGuire
Nov 14, 2013
Jordi Sayol
November 14, 2013
Please join Andrei and myself in congratulating Andrew in his new role as Build Master!

Lots of people have worked on various aspects of the install packages and release builds - both Brads, Jordi, Jacob, Martin, etc. Andrew will fill the desperately needed role of getting this all organized so everyone won't have to put up with my chaotic attempts at it anymore.
November 14, 2013
Whew I almost applied for the role last night.

Welcome Master Andrew.

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 12:45 PM, Walter Bright <newshound2@digitalmars.com>wrote:

> Please join Andrei and myself in congratulating Andrew in his new role as Build Master!
>
> Lots of people have worked on various aspects of the install packages and release builds - both Brads, Jordi, Jacob, Martin, etc. Andrew will fill the desperately needed role of getting this all organized so everyone won't have to put up with my chaotic attempts at it anymore.
>

November 14, 2013
El 14/11/13 11:45, Walter Bright ha escrit:
> Please join Andrei and myself in congratulating Andrew in his new role as Build Master!
> 
> Lots of people have worked on various aspects of the install packages and release builds - both Brads, Jordi, Jacob, Martin, etc. Andrew will fill the desperately needed role of getting this all organized so everyone won't have to put up with my chaotic attempts at it anymore.
> 

Congratulations Andrew!

I'll do my best to collaborate with you in constructing deb/rpm packages for Linux. Please don't hesitate in comment anything about it.

Regards,
-- 
Jordi Sayol