View mode: basic / threaded / horizontal-split · Log in · Help
July 25, 2005
Commercial Use?
Hi, can I sell the programmes I made through D ? , and if any one can give me a
link regading D licensing.

Thanks

:)
July 25, 2005
Re: Commercial Use?
In article <dc21o6$15th$1@digitaldaemon.com>, The Great says...
>
>Hi, can I sell the programmes I made through D ? , and if any one can give me a
>link regading D licensing.
>
>Thanks
>
>:) 

Writing Commercial software products with D (with dmd compiler and its Phobos
library) :
http://www.digitalmars.com/drn-bin/wwwnews?digitalmars.D/15385

Also I've placed the above and a few other licensing questions and answers on my
FAQ page of my site here:
http://spottedtiger.tripod.com/D_Language/D_FAQ_XP.html#item12

Hope you find it helpful,
David L.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dare to reach for the Stars...Dare to Dream, Build, and Achieve!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------

MKoD: http://spottedtiger.tripod.com/D_Language/D_Main_XP.html
July 25, 2005
Re: Commercial Use?
> Also I've placed the above and a few other licensing questions and answers on my
> FAQ page of my site here:
> http://spottedtiger.tripod.com/D_Language/D_FAQ_XP.html#item12

Nice FAQ, David.

-Tim
July 25, 2005
Re: Commercial Use?
Nice signature :)


"David L. Davis" <SpottedTiger@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:dc2pkd$1q32$1@digitaldaemon.com...
> In article <dc21o6$15th$1@digitaldaemon.com>, The Great says...
> >
> >Hi, can I sell the programmes I made through D ? , and if any one can
give me a
> >link regading D licensing.
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >:)
>
> Writing Commercial software products with D (with dmd compiler and its
Phobos
> library) :
> http://www.digitalmars.com/drn-bin/wwwnews?digitalmars.D/15385
>
> Also I've placed the above and a few other licensing questions and answers
on my
> FAQ page of my site here:
> http://spottedtiger.tripod.com/D_Language/D_FAQ_XP.html#item12
>
> Hope you find it helpful,
> David L.
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> "Dare to reach for the Stars...Dare to Dream, Build, and Achieve!"
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> MKoD: http://spottedtiger.tripod.com/D_Language/D_Main_XP.html
July 26, 2005
Re: Commercial Use?
In article <dc3fg2$2bqt$1@digitaldaemon.com>, Charles says...
>
>Nice signature :)

Thanks Charles. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dare to reach for the Stars...Dare to Dream, Build, and Achieve!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------

MKoD: http://spottedtiger.tripod.com/D_Language/D_Main_XP.html
Top | Discussion index | About this forum | D home